The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Warning about illegal files!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I would like to be WARNED (not erased) if something illegal is put on my site.

100% 100% 
[ 7 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Warning about illegal files!

Post by ostrvo on December 6th 2007, 5:12 pm

I wouldn't like to fool around with copyrights just as wouldn't the majority on this forum.

But, the rules of copyright are not clear to me, I think that thinks due to I could loose my site should be explained in more details and even in more languages. That is the most important thing!!! (All other things such as how to put some picture on forum, etc ... are of second order of importance). My English is not good and I mostly "exploit" my friend to translate things which are not clear to me.

I dedicated much of my free time to my forum and I plan to do even more and that is the reason why I would like to make clear to all of us these legal-illegal things.

I posted this suggestion because I saw that some forums are erased and the answer was ... "now it is too late", and I believe that many of them even didnít know that they did wrong things.

I think that you are very rigorous because on the internet there are big sites with illegal contents but that is not the aim to the majority of people from our forum. That is why I would like to be warned in case that some illegal files appear on our forums.
Thanx Very good

ostrvo
Forumember

Male Posts : 127

http://www.toxicfarm.toxicfarm.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning about illegal files!

Post by Guest on December 6th 2007, 8:33 pm

Sounds logical to me. thumright

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning about illegal files!

Post by Caihlem on April 13th 2008, 4:58 pm