The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum header image changing according to the time of day.

2 posters

Go down

Forum header image changing according to the time of day. Empty Forum header image changing according to the time of day.

Post by tokodake July 6th 2011, 7:35 am

Hello, everyone! I've been around for a while, but this is the first time I come to you fine people for help. You see, I'm trying to make my header image change according to the timezone of the user browsing the forums (so that they can see a skyline at different times of day, such as sunrise, morning, afternoon, evening, night), and while I've found some codes that seem helpful, none of them seem to work in forumotion. My forum's version is phpBB2.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before - I searched quite a bit, however, and didn't find other threads dealing with this! I'm hoping it can be done without having to bring Flash in, since that will open a whole new can of worms. Oi.

Thank you so, so much for any help you might be able to provide. Smile
tokodake

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Forum header image changing according to the time of day. Empty Re: Forum header image changing according to the time of day.

Post by tokodake July 7th 2011, 8:46 pm

A little bump for my little topic. Smile
tokodake

Back to top Go down

Forum header image changing according to the time of day. Empty Re: Forum header image changing according to the time of day.

Post by Barleii July 7th 2011, 9:16 pm

Im not sure if this can be done. But then again you shouldn't listen to me. The only way i can see this happening is if you had some kind of slide show in your homepage message and had the slide show set so that the picture would change every couple of hours.
Barleii
Barleii
Forumember

Female Posts : 43

http://scacademy.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down