The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Latest Posts" ticker not appearing outside of the Portal

3 posters

Go down

"Latest Posts" ticker not appearing outside of the Portal Empty "Latest Posts" ticker not appearing outside of the Portal

Post by NorwegianNazgul July 7th 2011, 7:19 pm

My forum is independentnations.forumotion.com (PLEASE don't join) and I would like the Latest Posts ticker to appear on all pages. Problem is, it only appears in the Portal and I can't find out how to put it in the forum pages. Thanks Exclamation
NorwegianNazgul
NorwegianNazgul

Language : english

Back to top Go down

"Latest Posts" ticker not appearing outside of the Portal Empty Re: "Latest Posts" ticker not appearing outside of the Portal

Post by KingOfSports July 7th 2011, 8:04 pm

If you go to the ACP, there should be two options for widgets. You only added the widget to the portal, but if you find the other link, it controls widgets on the forum as well.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

"Latest Posts" ticker not appearing outside of the Portal Empty Re: "Latest Posts" ticker not appearing outside of the Portal

Post by NorwegianNazgul July 8th 2011, 6:29 pm

I told it to put widgets in the forum, but they still won't appear.
NorwegianNazgul
NorwegianNazgul

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 8th 2011, 7:00 pm

Did you add the widgets in the Forum widgets management?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down