The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

learn javascript

View previous topic View next topic Go down

learn javascript

Post by akhiraetshu on July 9th 2011, 6:07 am

What do I need to learn javascript?
I am glad to learn all about the forum, because I am a beginner and need guidance from you all that hard. please give me a clue to mempeljari javascript

Language : indonesia

Back to top Go down

Re: learn javascript

Post by Vlajki on July 9th 2011, 12:57 pm

Male Posts : 724
Language : Serbian & English

Back to top Go down

Re: learn javascript

Post by kirk on July 12th 2011, 9:35 am

@Vlajki wrote:Visit this link

yeah that would be a good place to start.

@akhiraetshu keep in mind.

Even experts are not experts, things change all the time, errors,bugs and a zillion different ways to do things.What one person may be doing with one script, you can do the same exact thing with another or other simpler and perfected scripts. it all depends. All trial and error.
Just try to do simple things to start with and progress as you go along. It can be ruff and very frustrating at times as well.But start simple and go at your own pace..Then come back here next year this time and start helping others that are wondering how it works. thumright

And learn what you can where you can.. Take no prisoner,never look back and remember the sky is the limit my friend..Plus if you get stuck on things, you can always come here or find many other places for support guitar

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum