The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

how to make chatbox like this

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how to make chatbox like this

Post by garenalord on July 10th 2011, 12:26 am

see at the bottom right corner

i want that code :wouhou:

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: how to make chatbox like this

Post by sign da tits on July 10th 2011, 12:42 am

What Forum version do you have?

sign da tits

Male Posts : 236
Language : British English, AutoIt

Back to top Go down

Re: how to make chatbox like this

Post by SC__Programmer on July 10th 2011, 1:32 am

Go to Disply>Templates>overall_footer.

At the very top insert this code,
<div id="chatbox_ret_cont" onmouseout="" onclick="" onmousever="" style="border-top: 7px solid rgb(148, 11, 11); border-left: 7px solid rgb(148, 11, 11); z-index: 10000; -moz-border-radius: 20px 0pt 0pt 0pt; background-color: #000000; position: fixed; bottom: 0pt; right: 0pt; border-color: #ff0000;"><div onclick="(document.getElementById('chatbox_ret').style.display=='block')?my_setcookie('chatbox_ret','0',0,0):my_setcookie('chatbox_ret','1',1,0); $('#chatbox_ret').toggle('normal');" style="font-size: 12px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms',serif; cursor: pointer; padding: 3px;"><span id="chatbox_ret_online" style="color: red;">Chat</span><span id="chatbox_ret_offline" style="color: red;">Box</span></div><iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="1" onload="if(cb_new) { cb_start(); cb_new=0; }" style="width: 810px; height: 350px; display: none;" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" name="chatbox_ret" id="chatbox_ret" src="/chatbox/"></iframe></div>

Male Posts : 58
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum