The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domain Name Issue

2 posters

Go down

Domain Name Issue Empty Domain Name Issue

Post by Blusix July 16th 2011, 3:23 pm

Hello, I am having a problem on the forum I go onto. I am apart of the staff there and we had a forum topic change as in what we talk about on the forums and we decided to change the name of the forums but we can't change the domain name. We want to renew the domain name since we have enough credits to do so but it's not letting us since it says it has to expire first. We would like it to be changed fairly soon since we are going off of other sites such as Twitter and Youtube.

Is there some way we can renew the domain name if it has not expired yet and change the domain name?
Blusix
Blusix

Male Posts : 10
Language : American English

http://networkpenguins.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Domain Name Issue Empty Re: Domain Name Issue

Post by The_Professor July 16th 2011, 4:18 pm

Blusix wrote:Hello, I am having a problem on the forum I go onto. I am apart of the staff there and we had a forum topic change as in what we talk about on the forums and we decided to change the name of the forums but we can't change the domain name. We want to renew the domain name since we have enough credits to do so but it's not letting us since it says it has to expire first. We would like it to be changed fairly soon since we are going off of other sites such as Twitter and Youtube.

Is there some way we can renew the domain name if it has not expired yet and change the domain name?

You have to wait until it expires...unless there's an update on it.
The_Professor
The_Professor
Forumember

Male Posts : 29
Language : English

http://theministryofgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down