The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress Signatures--help

Post by RPPalooza on July 17th 2011, 6:55 am

The FAQs on here don't help very much. Can anybody help me figure out how to activate the signatures on my site? I don't understand how to. I have the setting on: Allow Signatures all the time but it still won't show them! HELP!

Thank you!

Female Posts : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Signatures--help

Post by DustyBones on July 17th 2011, 7:23 am

Administration panel/Users & Groups/Users/Users options/
On the right 2nd section down is Users Settings
For Allow Signatures : select All members
Make sure you click save

You have to go to your profile and under Preferences 7th line from the bottom is Always attach my signature : Click Yes
Click Save

Active Poster

Male Posts : 1225
Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Signatures--help

Post by Base on July 17th 2011, 10:29 am

My Signature is not displayed, what should I do?

In general, there are two settings that could be the reason for your sig not to be displayed. The first one is in your admin panel, where you can allow or deny the use of signatures on a global level. Go to "Users & Groups / Users / User Options" and set "Allow Signatures" to YES.

The second option can be found in your personal profile settings. Go to "Profile >> Preferences" and enable the option "Always attach my signature". Your signature should now be attached to all posts you make, if you actually have content in it.

Note: On some forum versions, it's possible that you still won't see your signatures on posts you have already made, although you have activated all necessary options. There is no other way to change this than to edit those posts and mark the box "attach my signature to this post" and save.

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum