The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't hide location from members even when is set to admin only

Go down

Can't hide location from members even when is set to admin only Empty Can't hide location from members even when is set to admin only

Post by Diana July 20th 2011, 8:20 pm

Right so.
I have the Location field thingy set to as seen onlybe admins but in calendar aswell as in group listing you can see /as a regular member) the Locations that were written before I set it to admins only.
I really need everything to be blank there cause my members are underage and don't want the information displayed. I have it in my forum rules aswell that a person's location is not allowed to be revealed.
And I want the calendar and groups to show on my forum.
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Can't hide location from members even when is set to admin only Empty Re: Can't hide location from members even when is set to admin only

Post by Diana July 21st 2011, 1:09 pm

rhe wrote:Right so.
I have the Location field thingy set to as seen onlybe admins but in calendar aswell as in group listing you can see /as a regular member) the Locations that were written before I set it to admins only.
I really need everything to be blank there cause my members are underage and don't want the information displayed. I have it in my forum rules aswell that a person's location is not allowed to be revealed.
And I want the calendar and groups to show on my forum.
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Can't hide location from members even when is set to admin only Empty Re: Can't hide location from members even when is set to admin only

Post by Diana July 22nd 2011, 8:22 am

Second page?

Anyone knows how to reset the thing?
Diana
Diana
Active Poster

Back to top Go down