The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

friend in north yorkshire england who cant see my site he types in URL but it doent show up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

friend in north yorkshire england who cant see my site he types in URL but it doent show up

Post by one man army on July 20th 2011, 8:36 pm

i have a friend in north yorkshire england who cant see my site he types in URL but it doent show up

im from USA new york
wat do i do

OnlineEliteFighting.4rumer.com

one man army

Male Posts : 4
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: friend in north yorkshire england who cant see my site he types in URL but it doent show up

Post by flyingfisch on July 20th 2011, 11:17 pm

first of all, I think that you are supposed to give a name to your post that makes sense (I am not at all sure that nhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm makes any sense), so that the search will work.

Also, I think your friend must have something wrong on his side (misspelling, ISP prob,etc.), since the rest of us can see it.

flyingfisch
Forumember

Male Posts : 61
Language : English

http://atgworldwide.freeinvision.net

Back to top Go down

Re: friend in north yorkshire england who cant see my site he types in URL but it doent show up

Post by Jophy on July 21st 2011, 12:25 am

@flyingfisch wrote:first of all, I think that you are supposed to give a name to your post that makes sense (I am not at all sure that nhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm makes any sense), so that the search will work.

Also, I think your friend must have something wrong on his side (misspelling, ISP prob,etc.), since the rest of us can see it.

Just leave the moderation to the staff

And nextime, please provide a more specific title.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingfisch on July 21st 2011, 12:38 am

OKY DOKY

flyingfisch
Forumember

Male Posts : 61

http://atgworldwide.freeinvision.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum