The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reputation bar problem

2 posters

Go down

Reputation bar problem Empty Reputation bar problem

Post by exeat July 21st 2011, 1:16 am

In this article it is given the process how to change the reputation bar in phpbb2 and punbb. Here is the link https://help.forumotion.com/t48922-change-the-reputation-bar#327338
In that tutorial its given to go to admin panel-> display-> templates -> general-> viewtopic_body
but I cant find "templates" in the "display" tab.
Last month i was able to open admin panel-> display-> templates -> general-> viewtopic_body

I have followed the steps in the tutorial and everything was okay but I have done some mistake in the coding during the whole process (I know what the mistake is), but when I noticed the problem, I tried to solve it but I failed to find "templates" in the "display" tab. So, I am unable to fix it.

The problem is that when someone makes a thread/post in my forum, the whole content get hyperlinked and works as negative vote sign. Means all the texts and images in the post becomes clickable, and when someone clicks there, then negative vote goes to the thread/post owner.

The mistake I did was forgot to put closing acnhor tag </a> at the end of the negative vote button image. So, all the content after negative vote button get hyperlinked.
exeat
exeat
Forumember

Male Posts : 30
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Reputation bar problem Empty Re: Reputation bar problem

Post by SLGray July 21st 2011, 4:52 am

Is your Administration Panel in Advanced Mode?

Reputation bar problem Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum