The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i want to add a bloq section to my forum ,possible

4 posters

Go down

i want to add a bloq section to my forum ,possible Empty i want to add a bloq section to my forum ,possible

Post by GG2IC July 21st 2011, 5:01 am

okay i wanted to add a bloq section to my forum.... is this possible i was thinking i could just create a html
but im a newbie at coding any help

Last edited by GG2IC on July 21st 2011, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
GG2IC
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

i want to add a bloq section to my forum ,possible Empty Re: i want to add a bloq section to my forum ,possible

Post by SLGray July 21st 2011, 5:09 am

Administration Panel>>Modules>>Blogs>>Configuration

i want to add a bloq section to my forum ,possible Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51482
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

i want to add a bloq section to my forum ,possible Empty Re: i want to add a bloq section to my forum ,possible

Post by GG2IC July 21st 2011, 5:19 am

i did that before but it turns the whole forum to a bloq i just wanted to add a bloq to the forum can you do this threw html codes
GG2IC
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by GG2IC July 21st 2011, 5:21 am

im not trying to change the forum to a bloq just add a bloq section maybe threw html is it possible if so how to
GG2IC
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket July 21st 2011, 11:41 am

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by GG2IC July 21st 2011, 11:01 pm

it wasnt it was a accident i ment to USE , is it possible -----like that and sorry
GG2IC
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by WHITESABBATH July 22nd 2011, 12:00 am

first as sig mentioned, you must activate the blog option. now go to your acp>display> categories & forums . just as you would created a new cat/forum where it says"Choose the kind of forum you want", the option for a blog will be available.
WHITESABBATH
WHITESABBATH
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1198
Language : English, F-Bombs

Back to top Go down