The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Profile-editing difficulties?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Profile-editing difficulties?

Post by wog on July 26th 2011, 11:43 am

I am having impressive amounts of trouble editing my personal profile on my forum. I have spoken with the other users/moderators and none of them seem to be having the same sort of trouble: in fact, the admin of the board can edit my profile for me, but I can't do it myself. Whenever I click the save button, it just redirects me to the forum's main page without saving anything. I have tried this with the same result on four different browsers plus the browser on my cell phone, and have repeated the process with a brand new user account that I tried making, to no avail. I can edit my signature, but I can't edit my profile or preferences or set an avatar, as all of those save buttons just redirect without saving. What on earth could be the problem?

Male Posts : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile-editing difficulties?

Post by nikko on July 29th 2011, 5:35 am

Some search browsers are having trouble with forumotion, but if you haven't, try FireFox. Maybe advanced profile is off and only allow moderators/admins to change their own profiles and members.

Male Posts : 110
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum