The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Absent... Need help. Many attempts made

2 posters

Go down

In progress Admin Absent... Need help. Many attempts made

Post by hopefloats August 1st 2011, 5:45 pm

I was asked to go ahead and post my info on the attempts I have made to get root admin of the forum I inherited. Again, the root admin scammed members, she is in jail, the other admin does nothing... I need root admin, but have never heard back from anyone that can help me. See info below:

First PM to Typlo:

Need to be made founder

From hopefloats To Typlo, November 23rd 2010, 10:02 am

Hi,

I became the Admin of the TDU forum via help from you folks. The Admin that scammed the members is in jail we hear. The last entry by her user name was a year ago October, but I believe that was via the staff here, not her.. she is long gone. I need to be made founder to be able to have more control of the forum.

My user name is Hopefloats
Forum is this: http://kitwtdu.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Old Admin used this email thirtydollarunit@gmail.com under user name Admin. She is long gone...

I was told to contact you to be made founder.

Is there any other info that you need?

Thanks for your help.

Rhonda Brooks
Hopefloats

>>>>>>>Next day PM to Typlo when suddenly someone had logged in.. I did not get the IP..

From hopefloats To Typlo, November 24th 2010, 10:18 am

Hi,
Did you log in as Admin on http://kitwtdu.forumotion.net/forum.htm? I assume it was you. Can you let me know if I will be turned into Founder.

Thanks,

Hopefloats

Next PM from me to new admin MrMario

I need admin help

Next PM to another mod, June 27th 2011, 10:09 am

I have tried many times to contact Typlo to gain admin root access to the forum that I have ran for several years. The real admin is in jail, we believe, for scamming the members for millions. There is one other admin on the board, who has never served as admin. I have ran the board myself for at least two years. Each time we get to the 6 month mark someone logs in again. Each time I am sure it has been forummotion.

Forum address: http://kitwtdu.forumotion.net/

This time I have the IP.

Admin Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 am Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 am Viewing the forum index 82.234.132.251

IP summary:

REMOVED

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The IP is from France... I know the admin of the forum has not logged in at all...I have not been able to get my pm's answered. Can someone help me?

Thanks,

Hopefloats
hopefloats

Language : english

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Admin Absent... Need help. Many attempts made

Post by MrMario August 1st 2011, 6:51 pm

Typlo no longer works for the company, plus please don't post IP's and personal information in public. I can't stress that enough!

I'm really not the person who does the founder changes, but I do know its six months and one day. If those aren't meet, the process won't be done.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by hopefloats August 1st 2011, 7:02 pm

I have contacted Typlo and the other admins as directed. I know Typlo is not around anymore... The log ins were not form the admin. I understand not posting things... but my pm's haven't been answered so was told to post again.
hopefloats

Back to top Go down

Post by hopefloats August 1st 2011, 7:05 pm

I have also had my info sent to The Godfather by another mod. But got no response and did contact you also.

Can you please reply and tell me which admin to contact so I know which direction to go and I will again contact another admin. I have contacted 3 already.

Any info of who to contact will be greatly appreciated.
hopefloats

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario August 1st 2011, 7:07 pm

hopefloats wrote:I have contacted Typlo and the other admins as directed. I know Typlo is not around anymore... The log ins were not form the admin. I understand not posting things... but my pm's haven't been answered so was told to post again.

Not in public! What a Face

hopefloats wrote:I have also had my info sent to The Godfather by another mod. But got no response and did contact you also.

Can you please reply and tell me which admin to contact so I know which direction to go and I will again contact another admin. I have contacted 3 already.

Any info of who to contact will be greatly appreciated.

There is only two admins. The Godfather and I. If Godfather isn't doing anything with the issue, its because the requirements aren't meet.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by hopefloats August 1st 2011, 7:12 pm

They have been.....

Previously another mod sent my info to him as the pm box was not set up... I will see if it is now. If not, can you forward my info to him.her if I send to you?
hopefloats

Back to top Go down

Post by hopefloats August 3rd 2011, 5:15 pm

The Godfather has no PM. Is there a way for me to send my info to this admin?
hopefloats

Back to top Go down

Post by hopefloats August 12th 2011, 2:29 pm

This is the forum I need help with.

http://kitwtdu.forumotion.net/

Is there a way for me to contact the Godfather?
hopefloats

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario August 13th 2011, 2:50 am

The only way to contact Godfather is having myself forward a message to him, but since the requirements aren't meet there isn't anything that can be done.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down