The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

BANNED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BANNED

Post by ksponsler-campos on August 1st 2011, 9:27 pm

hi Mr. mario,
I need talk you improtant . I trying find email to you that is improtant about banned me of CREATIVE MISFITS OF BANNED ME OF HARRSSING OF EMAIL IN ANOTHER MEMBER . CREATIVE MISFITS OF MISSY SAID TO ME TODAY ON EMAIL SHE SAID I MISS TWO LIST OF TAG OH GOSH I ALWAYS GRAB TAG ON TONIGTH MY FREE TIME. LET YOU KNOW I CARE OF MY MOM AND SHE HAVE CANCER AND CHEMO. SHE IS WRONG BANNED ME OF REASON HARRSING OF EMAIL OH GOSH LET YOU KNOW . I AM GOOD INFORMATION THEM ABOUT IT. I NEVER RUDE OR INSULT DEAF WORLD WAY LANAGUE NOT INSULT. I AM DEAF PERSON LET YOU KNOW YOU NEED CLOSED OF ROOM OF CREATIVE MISFITS. LET YOU KNOW I WAS IN HOSPTAIL AND ALMOST AND I AM DEPRESSION TOOOO MUCH AND OF BANNED HURT MY FEELING I LOVED TAG AND FROUM SET MY HOBBY KEEP ME HAPPY. I AM BEEN DEPRESSION FOR 8 YEARS FROM OLDTIME... LET YOU KNOW .. I HAVE SERIOUS HEALTH PLM .. LET YOU KNOW CREATIVE MISFITS OF MISSY ROOM IS WRONG BANNED ME OF HARRSSING OF EMAIL OH GOSH .. LE TYOU KNOW YOU NEED CLOSED OF ROOM MAKE MY WORST HURT ME AGAIN SHE DID WARN ME ONE TIME NOT AGAIN .. OH GOSH .LET YOU KNOW CREATIVE MISFITS WRONG BANNED ME OF REASON HARRSING OF EMAIL OH GOSH OF TAG SILLY OF IT .. THAT IS WRONG.. LET YOU KNOW CREATIVE MISFITS OF MEMBER NOT DID EACH OF BOARD OF RULE ON JULY LIST AND AUG LIST SHE PUT ONE BOARD ABOUT RULE NOT EACH UNDERSTAND .. LET YOU KNOW ANOTHER MY GROUP ALWAYS EACH OF RULE MAKE PEOPLE READ RULE WHAT MEMBER WISH OF TAG OR FOURM SET UNDERSTAND . THANK, Krisandra I am member of creative misfits I am goood work psp for long time she from candana she not supposed mean or inuslt me today . let you know thank you they not let me come forover that is wrong... okay

I trying email to you but no lucky they not open from your email that is improtant as private inbox but i decied want talk you thank you

ksponsler-campos

Language : I NEED TALK MANGER THAT IS IMPROTANT

Back to top Go down

Re: BANNED

Post by MrMario on August 1st 2011, 9:35 pm

I don't know where to start on this. Rolling Eyes What the fuck ?!?

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ksponsler-campos on August 1st 2011, 9:37 pm

she mod of your own room of her s CREATIVE MISFITS I CAN SHOW YOU

http://www.forumotion.com/en/art-culture-and-leisures/hobbies-others-246.htm

YOU CAN HELP ME AS INFOMRATION THEM. THAT IS WRONG. DO YOU LIKE BANNED CAN HURT PEOPLE FEELING. DO YOU LIKE IT..

ksponsler-campos

Back to top Go down

Post by ksponsler-campos on August 1st 2011, 9:38 pm

i QUESTION YOU , Do you agree or not agree ? let me know thank you

ksponsler-campos

Back to top Go down

Post by PR TAZER on August 1st 2011, 9:42 pm

Dont Post in Caps, That can be taken as yelling.

Also Dont Double Post & Be more elaborate with your posts (Organize them).

:/

PR TAZER
Forumember

Male Posts : 170
Language : English

http://prestigeready.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on August 1st 2011, 9:45 pm

@ksponsler-campos Please donít use caps. Many users consider this screaming.
Please donít double and or triple post. Post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button.

@PR TAZER Please don't moderate other members, as this is reserved for staff only Wink

What are you trying to say? I'm having a hard time figuring out how to help you.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ksponsler-campos on August 1st 2011, 9:52 pm

Okay, Sorry . no plm

ksponsler-campos

Back to top Go down

Post by ksponsler-campos on August 22nd 2011, 7:48 am

Hello Mr.Mario,
I Want talk you improtant . Please help me infomration about Closed Room. they are wrong banned me for PM OR HARRSING ON PM OR EMAIL . OH GOSH. THAT GROUP NAME IS Creative Mistfits . her name is Missy. i have her email. why complain me for harrsing. They not let me come in her room. i decied report on fourm on this room and i find out Missy email me that is her own fourm oh gosh. I belivie that is your own room froum not her . I decied talk with you improtant I belivie Do you agree or not agree me ? they not understand commucation on email because I am deaf person and thank you I am ASL OF DEAF . LOOK WEBSITE . MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND. MISSY AND ANOTHER MEMBER NOT UNDERSTAND MY COMMUCATION. I NOT BOTHER OR HASSRING OKAY I ALWAY INFROMATION TO email about My mom was sick and cancer i care of her i drive to her chemo and WHY BANNED ME . THAT IS RULE OF NOT PERMISSION OF PM OF EMAIL FOR DESGIN GRAPHIC FOR INFORMATION THEM AS REASON OF MY MOM IS SICK AND CANCER MAKE SENSE OF BANNED ME THAT IS WRONG .. I LIKE INFORMATION MISSY ANOTHER MEMEBER ALLL BECAUSE I NOT PICK UP ON TAG NOT TRUE MY FREE TIME TONIGTH CAN PICK UP ANY TIME ON FOURM HER GROUP IS Creative Misfits. thank you

ksponsler-campos

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk on August 22nd 2011, 8:17 am

i dont even understand?
are you saying someone banned you from a forum, or forumotion/onlineguardian closed/shutdown your forum?

If you had a forum shut down then you have to contest it to onlineguardian , once onlineguardian step in it no longer has anything to do with forumotion .

Now if someone banned you from their forum thats on them, we have nothing to do with that, and if this person is harassing your threw your email, then contact your local police and service provider to report cyber harassment and or cyber stalking.

I don't know what you expect us to do about it here.

I mean if there is a forum and they are doing all this then just report it to forumotion litigation's.. but outside of that this is not a matter for forumotion or forumotion forums support.

Since mario has said he dose not fully understand and is waiting your reply I will not lock this.But honestly i do not see how is related to a forumotion support forum issue,It seems more of a personal matter to me? Unless there is a forum that is in violation? Then that would have to be reported to forumotion Litigation

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Base on August 22nd 2011, 11:11 am

I'm in agreement with kirk here. This sounds more like a personal matter rather than a problem. An admin or moderator has the right to ban you if you are causing a nonsense on their forum. There doesn't seem to be any explicit problem here that needs solving; but if you're saying that the forum is breaking the terms of service then you do have the litigation tool. Wink

Please stop using capitals!

Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum