The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Automatically make a thumbnail for large images

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Automatically make a thumbnail for large images

Post by Empire_1 on August 3rd 2011, 6:15 pm

This forum has this ability - to automatically put large images in post in a thumbnail. How do I do this on my forum?

Empire_1
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
Reputation : 124
Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++
Location : Summoner's Rift

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Automatically make a thumbnail for large images

Post by Codyy on August 4th 2011, 6:52 am

I have never heard of this. I think what your referring to is just when you attach a file to a post or PM that it does a thumbnail view for you of the file.

Codyy
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1030
Reputation : 16
Language : English
Location : F L o R i D A

http://forumansion.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Automatically make a thumbnail for large images

Post by LH Justin on August 4th 2011, 7:27 am

You must enable Image Resize. Go to your Adimnistration Panel, General tab, Measges and e-mails table, and click on Configuration.

Now scroll down until you see Image Resize. Just make the necessary changes for your needs.

LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Automatically make a thumbnail for large images

Post by Empire_1 on August 4th 2011, 5:33 pm

@LH Justin wrote:You must enable Image Resize. Go to your Adimnistration Panel, General tab, Measges and e-mails table, and click on Configuration.

Now scroll down until you see Image Resize. Just make the necessary changes for your needs.

Could you tell me which set-up the Support Forum uses? Very Happy

Empire_1
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
Reputation : 124
Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++
Location : Summoner's Rift

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Automatically make a thumbnail for large images

Post by LH Justin on August 4th 2011, 5:37 pm

The Divine Clutch wrote:
@LH Justin wrote:You must enable Image Resize. Go to your Adimnistration Panel, General tab, Measges and e-mails table, and click on Configuration.

Now scroll down until you see Image Resize. Just make the necessary changes for your needs.

Could you tell me which set-up the Support Forum uses? Very Happy
I'm not sure what the size limit is, I will have to ask Mario.

LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Automatically make a thumbnail for large images

Post by Empire_1 on August 4th 2011, 7:08 pm

Could I PM MrMario?

Empire_1
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
Reputation : 124
Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++
Location : Summoner's Rift

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Automatically make a thumbnail for large images

Post by akibkhan.arif on August 4th 2011, 8:32 pm

pleaze sir help me
* Categories and forums
http://dhakamobile.free-forum-hosting.com
&it is sharing to category &icon look the forum
http://www.gsmasha.com/

akibkhan.arif
New Member

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Automatically make a thumbnail for large images

Post by LH Justin on August 4th 2011, 8:46 pm

The Divine Clutch wrote:Could I PM MrMario?
You can try, I already sent him one. :/
@akibkhan.arif wrote:pleaze sir help me
* Categories and forums
http://dhakamobile.free-forum-hosting.com
&it is sharing to category &icon look the forum
http://www.gsmasha.com/
Please do not ask for help in someone else's thread.

LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Automatically make a thumbnail for large images

Post by Empire_1 on August 4th 2011, 11:39 pm

@LH Justin wrote:
The Divine Clutch wrote:Could I PM MrMario?
You can try, I already sent him one. :/
@akibkhan.arif wrote:pleaze sir help me
* Categories and forums
http://dhakamobile.free-forum-hosting.com
&it is sharing to category &icon look the forum
http://www.gsmasha.com/
Please do not ask for help in someone else's thread.

He's not responding Sad

Empire_1
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
Reputation : 124
Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++
Location : Summoner's Rift

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Automatically make a thumbnail for large images

Post by coco moco on August 5th 2011, 3:17 am

Could you just not find an image and copy their sizing?


coco moco
Forumember

Posts : 118
Reputation : 50
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Automatically make a thumbnail for large images

Post by Empire_1 on August 5th 2011, 4:22 pm

@coco moco wrote:Could you just not find an image and copy their sizing?


Yeah, that's already what I've done. And nice shoes by the way. Wink

*solved

Empire_1
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
Reputation : 124
Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++
Location : Summoner's Rift

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Automatically make a thumbnail for large images

Post by LH Justin on August 5th 2011, 4:36 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved I will lock it and mark it as solved.


LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum