The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

fix space between menu and logo forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress fix space between menu and logo forum

Post by yukihiro on August 6th 2011, 3:08 pm

how to fix this problem
please attention yellow rectangle



i want change become like this

yukihiro
Forumember

Posts : 111
Reputation : 0
Language : indonesia, english

http://kamarmutilasi.indonesianforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: fix space between menu and logo forum

Post by thanhhungkd on August 6th 2011, 4:24 pm

haiz... i don't speak english .. i'm sorry

thanhhungkd
New Member

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Language : Việt Nam

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: fix space between menu and logo forum

Post by yukihiro on August 6th 2011, 4:38 pm

UP

yukihiro
Forumember

Posts : 111
Reputation : 0
Language : indonesia, english

http://kamarmutilasi.indonesianforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: fix space between menu and logo forum

Post by LH Justin on August 6th 2011, 4:51 pm

Hello, I visited your forum and didn't experience this problem. Is this happening to you only, or in certain browser, or what?

LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: fix space between menu and logo forum

Post by yukihiro on August 6th 2011, 5:01 pm

@LH Justin wrote:Hello, I visited your forum and didn't experience this problem. Is this happening to you only, or in certain browser, or what?

my link forum is forumptcindonesia.com
please check

yukihiro
Forumember

Posts : 111
Reputation : 0
Language : indonesia, english

http://kamarmutilasi.indonesianforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: fix space between menu and logo forum

Post by LH Justin on August 6th 2011, 5:06 pm

@yukihiro wrote:
@LH Justin wrote:Hello, I visited your forum and didn't experience this problem. Is this happening to you only, or in certain browser, or what?

my link forum is forumptcindonesia.com
please check
This is what I see.

http://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/13/94/19/07/hm10.png

LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: fix space between menu and logo forum

Post by yukihiro on August 6th 2011, 5:10 pm

i want navbar and my logo have no space
how do that??

yukihiro
Forumember

Posts : 111
Reputation : 0
Language : indonesia, english

http://kamarmutilasi.indonesianforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: fix space between menu and logo forum

Post by LH Justin on August 6th 2011, 5:13 pm

@yukihiro wrote:i want navbar and my logo have no space
how do that??
Ah, I misunderstood what you were asking, my bad.

Find this code in your CSS.

Code:
#navstrip li {
   float: left;
   margin: 0 5px;
   padding-left: 10px;
   background: url('http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/11/95/30/70/221.png') no-repeat left 50%;
   }

And try replacing it with this.

Code:
#navstrip li {
   float: left;
   margin: 0 5px;
        margin-bottom: -25px;
   padding-left: 10px;
   background: url('http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/11/95/30/70/221.png') no-repeat left 50%;
   }

LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: fix space between menu and logo forum

Post by yukihiro on August 6th 2011, 6:01 pm

@LH Justin wrote:
@yukihiro wrote:i want navbar and my logo have no space
how do that??
Ah, I misunderstood what you were asking, my bad.

Find this code in your CSS.

Code:
#navstrip li {
   float: left;
   margin: 0 5px;
   padding-left: 10px;
   background: url('http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/11/95/30/70/221.png') no-repeat left 50%;
   }

And try replacing it with this.

Code:
#navstrip li {
   float: left;
   margin: 0 5px;
        margin-bottom: -25px;
   padding-left: 10px;
   background: url('http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/11/95/30/70/221.png') no-repeat left 50%;
   }

not work, my navbar still have space

yukihiro
Forumember

Posts : 111
Reputation : 0
Language : indonesia, english

http://kamarmutilasi.indonesianforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: fix space between menu and logo forum

Post by yukihiro on August 7th 2011, 1:35 am

please help

yukihiro
Forumember

Posts : 111
Reputation : 0
Language : indonesia, english

http://kamarmutilasi.indonesianforum.net/forum

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: fix space between menu and logo forum

Post by Sanket on August 7th 2011, 8:55 am

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum