The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by xeNium on August 8th 2011, 11:21 am

Hello, everyone what happen to my forums? Because my forums get warned by forumotion Sad I don't know what it's my problem it just warning me and i must confrim to make the warn off or my forums will be deleted Sad I just 12 years old i cannot buy any hoster website to host it and I found forumotion can free host but why i get warn?

The adminsitrator panel: http://nordfx.forumid.net/admin/index.forum?part=admin&tid=0b7ee88cd7b88281850ac92cb894b631
The forum: http://nordfx.forumid.net/

Here the proof of the warn:

Dear "nordfx.forumid.net" forum administrator(s), it appears that your forum doesn't respect our Terms of service. Our service is free, so we are urged to only display legal content on the forums.

You have have until the 18-08-2011 to be in conformity. After this delay, we will have to delete your forum if it still isn't in conformity.

-----

Maybe the name of domain and banner of title. Here the story..

I was opening my community since 2008, 2008-2009 Community Gaming (Counter-Strike 1.6 but i dosen't understand about forumotion.. or I can say i dosen't very smart at forum) 2009-2011 Server Gaming (Hosting a server cs2d, Since 2011 I starting to learning about forum and walla the forum like what i made now)

And the banner of title I took from nordfx.com, I dosen't know why our name is same and the time of opening is same 2008-2011.. I get the banner from google.com because I'm not a good user of photoshop.com I mean i dosen't have any money to buy it... Sad .. I already get warn from some guest who said I must close my community (What the ... I opening nordfx community DD I forgot-MM01-YYYY2008 and I must close my community because only that .... bunch of message)

I very sad why people who do not have money are always persecuted? I know nordfx having much money so they can make the copyright but me, I just a little kids dosen't have any money and the most worst my daddy and mom dosen't want giving me something from Internet.. I dosen't have a strong proof I making this community since DD I forgot-MM01-YYYY2008 but I have a friends are playing cs 1.6 since 2008 with my clan. Here the name and nickname (Other members is gone without any message to me they just gone like a shadow)

7. Herry Yohan Wijaya a.k.a Roxas.kh2 (Member) (Active)

Note: All of my theme is gone because that warn but I already restore it
And the worst ever i get from forumotion is my CSS Stylesheet get reset because that warn too So i must using the default again from the original uploader theme Sad

Out off topic

How to use forum promotion -> Forum directory? Because i want add google, dmoz, Yahoo!, Bing, evrsoft, submitexpress to make my forum more famous

How to make like forumotion forums CSS Stylesheet (Not the theme just like the CSS Stylesheet) Because it cool like Minimum post before sent a private message (Because this function too I cannot contact The Godfather and MrMario to confrim the warn)

Note: Title edit to Nord FX - Where Games Meet Community, Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS because requested by Joph25 (Reason: To make other user can find this topic easily)


Last edited by xeNium on August 8th 2011, 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

xeNium
Forumember

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Language : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by Jophy on August 8th 2011, 11:53 am

Hello, Can you please change the title of your problem from something like “Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS” to something more related to your query/problem.

Your changing the title to something related to the problem will help users who will use the search feature on this forum to solve a similar problem. This way, your problem will be a solution for someone else’s problem.

Please confirm with the requirement to get help from members as well as staff.
Members are advised to confirm with this requirement & avoid helping unless the title is changed.

Your co-operation will help us in making this forum efficient. Thank you.

Staff


_________________________________


Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by xeNium on August 8th 2011, 12:17 pm

Joph25 wrote:Hello, Can you please change the title of your problem from something like “Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS” to something more related to your query/problem.

Your changing the title to something related to the problem will help users who will use the search feature on this forum to solve a similar problem. This way, your problem will be a solution for someone else’s problem.

Please confirm with the requirement to get help from members as well as staff.
Members are advised to confirm with this requirement & avoid helping unless the title is changed.

Your co-operation will help us in making this forum efficient. Thank you.

Staff


_________________________________


You are a staff, So please help me

xeNium
Forumember

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Language : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by Jophy on August 8th 2011, 12:19 pm

Please change your title that is related to your problem or else you wont get an answer.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by xeNium on August 8th 2011, 12:22 pm

Joph25 wrote:Please change your title that is related to your problem or else you wont get an answer.

Can you give me the good one for the title please

xeNium
Forumember

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Language : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by Jophy on August 8th 2011, 12:23 pm

Just change it to something related to your problem.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by xeNium on August 8th 2011, 12:25 pm

Joph25 wrote:Just change it to something related to your problem.

I don't know what i must do.. Crying or Very sad

xeNium
Forumember

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Language : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by Jophy on August 8th 2011, 12:27 pm

Use the EDIT button and change your topic title something related to your problem, example is: Log in problems, Topic problems etc. Something that is specific.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by xeNium on August 8th 2011, 1:11 pm

Joph25 wrote:Use the EDIT button and change your topic title something related to your problem, example is: Log in problems, Topic problems etc. Something that is specific.

Here you go..., btw I mean what i must write azz not how to edit it

xeNium
Forumember

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Language : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by Guest on August 8th 2011, 1:22 pm

Remove the Download section.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by xeNium on August 8th 2011, 2:52 pm

Mathias wrote:Remove the Download section.

Oh, After i do that can some staff remove that crazy TNT before that explode at my forums? (I think better i remove it I will just hidden it for myself, I mean it for my own archive) Btw thanks for the information

Note: I think i just violate 1 thread, The cracks files one others is not violate any rules So can i just hide the cracks files?

xeNium
Forumember

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Language : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by Nera. on August 8th 2011, 2:56 pm

No, you need to remove them completely.

Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7077
Reputation : 2013
Language : English
Location : -

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by xeNium on August 8th 2011, 2:57 pm

@Nera. wrote:No, you need to remove them completely.

Why? That was my project except the cs:2d, I saw some forum saying like this "V2 Released and It like download section why they not get warned?"

xeNium
Forumember

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Language : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by Nera. on August 8th 2011, 3:02 pm

I'm not sure what are those cracks but it is not alowed to distribute anything that is not completely your produckt on Forumotion.

If you say they are, than I guess it's OK to have them.

But if they are not, than it is a problem.


Last edited by Nera. on August 8th 2011, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7077
Reputation : 2013
Language : English
Location : -

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by roddy15 on August 8th 2011, 3:02 pm

If you are getting warned by FM and you said you were 12 so isn't that the problem. FM don't allow people under 13 to run a forum so I'm guessing that may be an issue. I can't understand your grammar at all but that's what I think is a problem. Plus the hacking topics from what I read.

roddy15
New Member

Male Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Ireland

http://www.techyboards.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by xeNium on August 8th 2011, 3:10 pm

@Nera. wrote:I'm not sure what are those cracks but it is not alowed to distribute anything that is not completely your produckt on Forumotion.

If you say they are, than I guess it's OK to have them.

But if they are not, than it is a problem.

My product is GUI (Not hacks or cracks thats only a useful settings to make people who play cs 1.6 More easy to configured something), Terraria 1.0.5 PSGB (The cracks one is not made by me some members post it at some forum section (At my forums) And i just make it sticked with my own post), CS:2D is a project from Dark Corner I just promote the games to make it more famous and famous

Note: I already hide the downloads section now no one can see it except me so please remove that crazy TNT at my forums, pelase Sad

xeNium
Forumember

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Language : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by Sanket on August 8th 2011, 3:15 pm

Just hiding the download section is not enough. You need to remove all the content of the database. Don't you think forumotion has access to hidden content?

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by xeNium on August 8th 2011, 3:19 pm

Okay okay I will save it at my USB, Wait for a minutes

Note: I already delet the downloads section now Please remove the TNT from my forums...

xeNium
Forumember

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Language : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by Sanket on August 8th 2011, 3:46 pm

As its mentioned, they will check it on the date mentioned. If nothing is found illegal & you have complied with the TOS. The report will be taken off your forum.
Nothing we can do about it.

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by xeNium on August 8th 2011, 4:43 pm

@Sanket wrote:As its mentioned, they will check it on the date mentioned. If nothing is found illegal & you have complied with the TOS. The report will be taken off your forum.
Nothing we can do about it.

They will not automatic delet you mean? Ow okay..

My feeling is 50% 50%...

Btw using resource image from another site is that legal?

xeNium
Forumember

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Language : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by xeNium on August 8th 2011, 6:19 pm

Someone can tell me who is reporting my forum please.. To make me know what I do is wrong

xeNium
Forumember

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Language : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by Sanket on August 8th 2011, 7:52 pm

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by SLGray on August 8th 2011, 7:57 pm

They will not inform you about who reported your forum.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35622
Reputation : 2372
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by MrMario on August 9th 2011, 12:34 am

Please don't contact me about this problem. I have no information on this case and would like to stay away since I don't work for the company, but because I scanned some of the post you know what is Illegal or not. Its not a game of oh I didn't know.

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Reputation : 1830
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by xeNium on August 9th 2011, 1:15 am

@Sanket wrote:May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

I know that but If i not do that people will not get attetion because When I just edit my post no reply message

slg wrote:They will not inform you about who reported your forum.

So how i can know the reason - -

@MrMario wrote:Please don't contact me about this problem. I have no information on this case and would like to stay away since I don't work for the company, but because I scanned some of the post you know what is Illegal or not. Its not a game of oh I didn't know.

Okay

xeNium
Forumember

Posts : 29
Reputation : 0
Language : Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by hoodedwarbler12 on August 9th 2011, 2:10 am

@xeNium wrote:
So how i can know the reason - -
They don't give you a reason because they want you to find the inappropriate content yourself. That way you have to read the ToS. Very good

But since you made this topic, you get a little help on finding the inappropriate content. Smile


Last edited by hoodedwarbler12 on August 9th 2011, 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more)

hoodedwarbler12
Forumember

Male Posts : 521
Reputation : 117
Language : English, Latin, HTML, JavaScript
Location : Tennessee, USA

http://www.webkinznation.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by Darren1 on August 9th 2011, 6:54 am

Hi,

1) You do not get to know the reason/s on why u were reported, or whom reported you.

2) Check the ToS for any violations, it's wh6y u got the warning, u violated the ToS
=> http://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/terms-of-service.htm

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Reputation : 563
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion warning my forums. Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS

Post by LH Justin on August 9th 2011, 7:21 am

Look, this entire thread is ridiculous. You have illegal content on your forum, it doesn't matter if you put it there or not. It's your responsibility to moderate your forum.

Also, you must completely remove all illegal content from your forum. Hiding it doesn't matter, Forumotion can still see it.

And don't try getting around it by only taking it down for a couple days. If you do that I doubt you will be given a warning next time.

Another thing, would you please respect the rules here? We are trying to assist you and these rules are in place to aid us.

Check your forum with the link Darren provided. make sure you have nothing illegal and your forum won't be deleted.

I'm stopping this lunacy now. If you have any other questions about your forum then contact me via PM.

Topic locked.

LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum