The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Changing the colour of quick reply - Custom main page help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Changing the colour of quick reply - Custom main page help?

Post by Uiop_Jr on August 13th 2011, 12:21 am

1- I want to make my forum like this when I open it how is it done?
http://rs-fi.com/


2-How do I change the colour of the quick reply box


Last edited by Uiop_Jr on August 13th 2011, 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Uiop_Jr
New Member

Posts : 7
Reputation : 0
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing the colour of quick reply - Custom main page help?

Post by Jophy on August 13th 2011, 2:26 am

Hello , Can you please change the title of your problem from something like “Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS” to something more related to your query/problem.

Your changing the title to something related to the problem will help users who will use the search feature on this forum to solve a similar problem. This way, your problem will be a solution for someone else’s problem.

Please confirm with the requirement to get help from members as well as staff.
Members are advised to confirm with this requirement & avoid helping unless the title is changed.

Your co-operation will help us in making this forum efficient. Thank you.

Staff


_________________________________


Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing the colour of quick reply - Custom main page help?

Post by Strider Zero on August 13th 2011, 2:32 am

@Uiop_Jr wrote:1- I want to make my forum like this when I open it how is it done?
http://rs-fi.com/


2-How do I change the colour of the quick reply box

1: This was likely done with Wordpress and by a web designer. I would recommend going to their support forums to see how to do that.

EDIT: I'm almost certain that it was done by Wordpress. The layout is very standard for those types of themes.

2: If you go advanced on the admin panel, go to Display. Under Pictures and Colors, go to Colors. It should be one of the background colors. This I'm not certain of but I did it through the colors page so it's one of those background ones if I recall correctly.

Strider Zero
Forumember

Male Posts : 38
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : McNeil Village

http://mysticforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing the colour of quick reply - Custom main page help?

Post by Jophy on August 13th 2011, 2:34 am

Zero: Divide me wrote:
@Uiop_Jr wrote:1- I want to make my forum like this when I open it how is it done?
http://rs-fi.com/


2-How do I change the colour of the quick reply box

1: This was likely done with Wordpress and by a web designer. I would recommend going to their support forums to see how to do that.

2: If you go advanced on the admin panel, go to Display. Under Pictures and Colors, go to Colors. It should be one of the background colors. This I'm not certain of but I did it through the colors page so it's one of those background ones if I recall correctly.
I already mentioned not to provide support unless the topic title is not changed to a specific one. Please avoid this nextime.

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Reputation : 835
Language : English
Location : Somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing the colour of quick reply - Custom main page help?

Post by Strider Zero on August 13th 2011, 2:37 am

Joph25 wrote:
Zero: Divide me wrote:
@Uiop_Jr wrote:1- I want to make my forum like this when I open it how is it done?
http://rs-fi.com/


2-How do I change the colour of the quick reply box

1: This was likely done with Wordpress and by a web designer. I would recommend going to their support forums to see how to do that.

2: If you go advanced on the admin panel, go to Display. Under Pictures and Colors, go to Colors. It should be one of the background colors. This I'm not certain of but I did it through the colors page so it's one of those background ones if I recall correctly.
I already mentioned not to provide support unless the topic title is not changed to a specific one. Please avoid this nextime.

Sorry, didn't see that. But either way, it's changed now and so I reassert my statements made above.

Strider Zero
Forumember

Male Posts : 38
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : McNeil Village

http://mysticforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Changing the colour of quick reply - Custom main page help?

Post by LH Justin on August 13th 2011, 2:41 am

The forum is doable, but it would take quite a bit of coding. Oh my god

LH Justin
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3686
Reputation : 121
Language : English, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
Location : United States

http://www.creative-nation.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum