The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Is there a way to change every Forum so guests, users, members, moderators, and basically everyone be able to post on it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is there a way to change every Forum so guests, users, members, moderators, and basically everyone be able to post on it?

Post by aluecolmnora on August 19th 2011, 1:09 am

Change them all at once, so they can post and reply and see and read threads?

aluecolmnora

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Is there a way to change every Forum so guests, users, members, moderators, and basically everyone be able to post on it?

Post by Mio-chan on August 19th 2011, 2:11 am

I am not sure if it is possible to change the permissions all at once (I know it is possible to view them all at once).

You are able to copy forum permissions from an existing forum, to another, though. So in theory, once you have set the desired permissions on one forum, you can edit the others and have the "Copy forum permissions" drop box set to the forum you edited. You will have to set copy forum permissions for each of your forums, though.

To change it so guests can post on it as well, make sure your permissions are like mine:

To change permissions, follow the instructions on a previous reply I posted on another thread here -> http://help.forumotion.com/t95366-how-can-i-allow-guests-to-post-in-my-forum#614988

Hope that answers your inquiry.

Mio-chan
Forumember

Male Posts : 284
Language : English, Portuguese | CSS3, HTML and learning C++

http://www.theolympiansclan.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum