The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adverts

3 posters

Go down

In progress Adverts

Post by Stevejo August 21st 2011, 5:14 am

I have paid for my ads to be disabled yesterday and all was well. I have just logged into my forum and the ads are back.

I have checked my admin panel and it shows that my 1000 credits have been spent but it says that ads are not diabled?

Help please.
Stevejo
Stevejo
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Adverts

Post by Stevejo August 21st 2011, 5:38 am

The ads have just disappeared.

Was it something you have done (admin) or was it a glitch?
Stevejo
Stevejo
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy August 21st 2011, 5:53 am

Please don't double post, use the EDIT button

Your transaction may have been completed about the ads. When you spend credits, sometimes it needs time before something is activated.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevejo August 21st 2011, 6:26 am

I didnt double post. I had new information.
Stevejo
Stevejo
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevejo August 21st 2011, 6:28 am

Joph25 wrote:Please don't double post, use the EDIT button

Your transaction may have been completed about the ads. When you spend credits, sometimes it needs time before something is activated.

The point was I paid for the ads to be removed, and they were. The next day they are back. So no, it wasnt a time thing. Please think before you offer advice. It is very frustrating when you admins post without thought.
Stevejo
Stevejo
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk August 21st 2011, 2:12 pm

Yes you are double posting and just did it again.
Double posting back to back within a 24 hour period is prohibited on forumotion Support Forum. Next time please wait for a reply. or edit and additional information in your first post via the post edit button

Stevejo wrote:

Please think before you offer advice. It is very frustrating when you admins post without thought.
Hello, we are not mind readers. And joe was only giving some friendly advice on what the problem could have been.I understand you paid for something so you want what you paid for.. ok no prob, cant argue with that,But there is no need to be rude to our staff nor will we tolerate such actions.

With all that aside and behind us now,
It was most likely to do with the problems that forumotion was having with some server issues earlier yesterday and are still working on sorting the rest of the problems out.
You can read more here..
https://help.forumotion.com/t95511-important-major-issues-with-forums

there was a few crazy things happening, my account here.. lol i didn't even exist as a member and could not even log in.. lol

So anyway, if the adds come back for any reason kindly let us know and we will be sure to have a pro-admin take care of the problem for you asap.
Forumotion is not going to charge you for something and not honor the service you payed for.
Once again i think it was due to the mishaps in the thread link above.

kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevejo August 21st 2011, 4:49 pm

Sorry I didnt intend to be rude. Sorry to Joe! Ive just read what I wrote and it did sound a little stroppy. That was not intended.
Stevejo
Stevejo
Forumember

Back to top Go down