The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

i cant log in ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress i cant log in ...

Post by michal105s on August 21st 2011, 4:13 pm

I know the password good, she even registered with me, is copied exactly from the last time I log in. But it tells me something is not true
And say that it's false, I can not understand the explanation Common Question about a forgotten password. Help?


michal105s
New Member

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Language : hebrow

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: i cant log in ...

Post by Nera. on August 21st 2011, 4:22 pm

Hi,

What can't you understand from here
http://help.forumotion.com/t93821-lost-founder-s-password ?

You need 2 posts to send a PM, fill the form and send it to persons listed in the tutorial VIA PM. Smile

Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7077
Reputation : 2013
Language : English
Location : -

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: i cant log in ...

Post by OhMyAdmin on August 23rd 2011, 7:25 am

@Nera. wrote:Hi,

What can't you understand from here
http://help.forumotion.com/t93821-lost-founder-s-password ?

You need 2 posts to send a PM, fill the form and send it to persons listed in the tutorial VIA PM. Smile

I will try to send PM. but i can't send. now i understand
Thanks for information Very Happy

OhMyAdmin
New Member

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Language : English, Thai

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: i cant log in ...

Post by Sanket on August 23rd 2011, 7:48 am

@OhMyAdmin wrote:
@Nera. wrote:Hi,

What can't you understand from here
http://help.forumotion.com/t93821-lost-founder-s-password ?

You need 2 posts to send a PM, fill the form and send it to persons listed in the tutorial VIA PM. Smile

I will try to send PM. but i can't send. now i understand
Thanks for information Very Happy
You need one more post to be able to send a PM. The minimum requirement to send a PM is 2 posts. Wink

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Reputation : 2819
Language : English
Location : Mumbai

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: i cant log in ...

Post by OhMyAdmin on August 23rd 2011, 7:57 am

@Sanket wrote:You need one more post to be able to send a PM. The minimum requirement to send a PM is 2 posts. Wink

Thank you. Very good

OhMyAdmin
New Member

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Language : English, Thai

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum