The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I cant log in and a mamber's name is appearing in Blue....

2 posters

Go down

When I cant log in and a mamber's name is appearing in Blue.... Empty When I cant log in and a mamber's name is appearing in Blue....

Post by Mimpimanis August 21st 2011, 4:28 pm

Some time ago I posted that the three logins I use as admin all seemed to have their passwords changed and efforts to try and get new passwords all failed as it said the email addresses did not match.

It has recently come to my attention that tho I still read as a member only as I can not moderate.... there is someone who appears to be using my forum to promote his business. I have received messages outside of the forum to advise that this person is a fraud and fraudulently representing himself on Lombok Lovers. However as I can not log on properley ca not do anything.

Tonigh I logged on with the new name I have and noticed this guy was online too. and on the online list he was showing up in BLUE whereas everyone else is showing up in black.

Please explain what this means? If this means he is logged on as an admin or owner than I know he has hacked my site and tho I can not get on to change it I can create a new one and post every time someone else does to join the new site instead.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Gemma Marjaya

creator of http://lomboklovers.aforumfree.com/
Mimpimanis

Language : English

Back to top Go down

When I cant log in and a mamber's name is appearing in Blue.... Empty Re: When I cant log in and a mamber's name is appearing in Blue....

Post by SLGray August 21st 2011, 9:35 pm

I visited your forum and noticed that in the legend administrators is in red. If that is the case, the usernames of administrators would be red.

When I cant log in and a mamber's name is appearing in Blue.... Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

When I cant log in and a mamber's name is appearing in Blue.... Empty Re: When I cant log in and a mamber's name is appearing in Blue....

Post by Mimpimanis August 22nd 2011, 2:10 am

Ok thank you for that. I was thinking that I would create a new group and just keep posting on each branch to divert people to the new group. I think I am going to have to do that anyway as I cant get on any more.
Mimpimanis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimpimanis August 22nd 2011, 2:21 am

get on as admin that is....
Mimpimanis

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray August 22nd 2011, 3:49 am

When I cant log in and a mamber's name is appearing in Blue.... Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum