The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Manipulate the post count?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Manipulate the post count?

Post by twins on August 26th 2011, 12:03 am

Hello I read in the FAQ that admins/mods can manipulate post counts, but I think I can't. (at least not when I go to "Administrate user"). Is there a way to do this, as the FAQ says?

Furthermore, if this also fits in here, I want to change/remove the "Legend:" from the bottom of my homepage.. it says "Legend: Administrators, Moderators", even though I renamed "Administrator" and "Moderator" to something else, so that doesn't fit anymore. :/ I can't find those options in the panel.

Can someone plz help me on this?

twins
Forumember

Male Posts : 47
Language : German, English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Manipulate the post count?

Post by twins on August 26th 2011, 2:40 am

The admin group is closed and the mod group is opened. The name of the group is changed, but it still doesn't work. Moreover, I have 3 groups in the "Group Administration" option and the legend is only showing 2 of them, and those are shown with the wrong names in the legend.

Edit: never mind, I got it to work, was some mistake from my side. Thanks for your answer though Smile

twins
Forumember

Male Posts : 47
Language : German, English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Manipulate the post count?

Post by Sanket on August 26th 2011, 6:53 am

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.

Sanket Smile

Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum