The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Different Themes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Different Themes

Post by Link4 on August 30th 2011, 2:52 am

I have a phpBB2 Forums Version and I was wondering if it's possible if I can make a menu on everyones profile where they can click on it, a drop menu will appear, and they will see about 3 Themes,

When they pick a theme, their forums would automatically change into that Theme (With the color).

I was wondering, what is the code to make this happen?

All help is appreciated.

By Themes, I want it to ONLY change the color of the Forums. is the link to our forums

When theme is changed, I want it to ONLY change the color of the Green things in it. If possible, please tell!

Thanks! And again, all help is appreciated!

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Different Themes

Post by KingOfSports on August 30th 2011, 5:30 pm

Currently the only way to do this requires a lot of CSS/Java knowledge and it has been shown to slow down sites as there's really no official way to do it.

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Re: Different Themes

Post by SLGray on August 30th 2011, 6:33 pm

There is a way to add a skin changer not a theme changer to your forum. It basically changes the colors and some of the forum images (not buttons/icons). The code for it places the drop down menu at the top left corner of your forum.

Link to the thread:

Male Posts : 35910
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum