The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

All of my pictures have been banned !!! Very emergency !!! Please help me !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All of my pictures have been banned !!! Very emergency !!! Please help me !!!

Post by HanTal_U on August 30th 2011, 6:05 am

I don't know why ???

All of the pictures in my forum now have been banned. I don't know why, they had just could be seen yesterday, but now they have been banned just like this.

I use Photobucket to upload and get links, now, on photobucket, there is nothing happen to my pictures, but why they have been banned in my forum ? I tried to get IMG code once agian and add It to my forum again but It couldn't work too.

It is a very emergency problem, please help me !!!

Thanks you guys so so so much

P/s : A ha !!! You see ? My picture in this topic have been banned to, you can't see It, right ? What the hell on the earth are happening

Last edited by HanTal_U on August 30th 2011, 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

HanTal_U
Forumember

Male Posts : 39
Language : English

http://12a9toiyeu.forumvi.com

Back to top Go down

Re: All of my pictures have been banned !!! Very emergency !!! Please help me !!!

Post by Jophy on August 30th 2011, 6:10 am

Hello , Can you please change the title of your problem from something like “Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS” to something more related to your query/problem.

Your changing the title to something related to the problem will help users who will use the search feature on this forum to solve a similar problem. This way, your problem will be a solution for someone else’s problem.

Please confirm with the requirement to get help from members as well as staff.
Members are advised to confirm with this requirement & avoid helping unless the title is changed.

Your co-operation will help us in making this forum efficient. Thank you.

Staff

Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Re: All of my pictures have been banned !!! Very emergency !!! Please help me !!!

Post by HanTal_U on August 30th 2011, 6:13 am

Joph25 wrote:Hello , Can you please change the title of your problem from something like �Help, Urgent, Few questions, Problems, SOS� to something more related to your query/problem.

Your changing the title to something related to the problem will help users who will use the search feature on this forum to solve a similar problem. This way, your problem will be a solution for someone else�s problem.

Please confirm with the requirement to get help from members as well as staff.
Members are advised to confirm with this requirement & avoid helping unless the title is changed.

Your co-operation will help us in making this forum efficient. Thank you.

Staff

Thanks, I have done It ^^.

By the way, could you have me to slove my problem ?

HanTal_U
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 on August 30th 2011, 6:25 am

Hi,

Is the image explains, you've exceeded your bandwidth allowence from Photobucket. According tot heir plans your allowed x amount, and once you exceed that amount, that image pops up instead.

This is an issue with PhotoBucket and nothing from ForuMotion.

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by ginger on August 30th 2011, 6:40 am

To remove the 'ban' just delete a couple of pictures and everything will go back to normal.

ginger
Forumember

Female Posts : 180

http://rollplayhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HanTal_U on August 30th 2011, 7:14 am

@Darren1 wrote:Hi,

Is the image explains, you've exceeded your bandwidth allowence from Photobucket. According tot heir plans your allowed x amount, and once you exceed that amount, that image pops up instead.

Maybe you right, so how can I fix It ? ? ?

HanTal_U
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 on August 30th 2011, 7:33 am

@HanTal_U wrote:
@Darren1 wrote:Hi,

Maybe you right, so how can I fix It ? ? ?

If you think there was a mistake made
=> Contact Photobucket

=> Upgrade your Photobucket account from free to a paid account.

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by HanTal_U on August 30th 2011, 7:54 am

@Darren1 wrote:

=> Contact Photobucket

So I created a new account ( free account offcouse ), but when I upload pictures with that new account, It didn't work too, Why ???

HanTal_U
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 on August 30th 2011, 8:00 am

@HanTal_U wrote:
@Darren1 wrote:

=> Contact Photobucket

So I created a new account ( free account offcouse ), but when I upload pictures with that new account, It didn't work too, Why ???

I have no idea, as the issue stems from Photobucket, I'd suggest to get in contact with them.

You could also host your images with Servimg, our internal image hosting which has unlimited bandwidth.
=> Servimg.com your login details are the same as your forums are.

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by HanTal_U on August 30th 2011, 8:18 am

@Darren1 wrote:
I have no idea, as the issue stems from Photobucket, I'd suggest to get in contact with them.

You could also host your images with Servimg, our internal image hosting which has unlimited bandwidth.
=> Servimg.com your login details are the same as your forums are.

Sorry, but I can't login to that website, Can you tell me more about this :
"Servimg.com your login details are the same as your forums are."
Thanks for help ^^

HanTal_U
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam360 on August 30th 2011, 7:41 pm

When replying to a thread or making your own, you will see this picture

Click that and upload your picture.
You will then be able to host your picture with unlimited bandwidth

There is nothing anybody (including forumotion staff) can do in accordance with photobucket as it is a completely different company.

You may also be able to find other image hosting sites, but servimg is definately the easiest as it is already intergrated onto your forum.

Hope this helped,
Adam

Adam360
Forumember

Male Posts : 866

http://GameBase.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by felicity4us2 on September 2nd 2011, 12:22 am

We had this happen also several years ago on another board.

We paid for the service they offered. That wasn't the problem. Never really found out what was... something with photobucket. Someone said the pictures were too large hmmm.

What you need to do is to make sure all of your images are stored on your hard drive 'my pictures' of your computer. Then choose somewhere to 'host' them - as mentioned above - you can always start a new photobucket acct - if you like them. Move them from your hard drive to the server you choose. NEVER 'move' the pictures around in the server accts once you have used the url's on your board. That will cause the links to break - which, if you are on photobucket, will give you the error box "this photo has been removed from photobucket".

You didn't do anything wrong. It sounds like now is a good time to get things in order so that your images are safe and sound for the future. Hope that helped some.

felicity4us2
Forumember

Language : english

http://igdid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario on September 2nd 2011, 3:40 am

Solved?

MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

http://test.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum