The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Help me :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help me :(

Post by averitas on August 30th 2011, 2:05 pm

Hai,
i have a forum on which i am the only administrator. 5 days ago my computer crushed, i have a new browser and everything, now i tried to sign in on my forum but forgot my password, it was always in my browser. It even says i have in admin panel something that forbiddst to send admin password.

I dont know what to do. Please help me. Sad((

averitas

Language : slovenian

Back to top Go down

Re: Help me :(

Post by averitas on August 30th 2011, 2:23 pm

update : i have just found some threads about this issue, was very upset and desperate when i wrote the opening post in this thread, i think i got this

with best regards

averitas

Back to top Go down

Post by musket on August 30th 2011, 2:30 pm

Is your problem solved then?

musket
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 1130
Language : English

http://hemmingsdaman2.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by averitas on August 30th 2011, 2:49 pm

no Sad

that utils i have tried but keep getting the same message at login
The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security

i dont get any mail in my inbox, although it always says the modifications have been made

The modifications have been done.

Your forum is available at this address :

am thinking of doing a reset of forum, since i know the previous password, but i dont want to loose any of the posts

also have written to a person from which the greeting mail on this forum arrived
i hope i dont loose the forum, its dedicated to a relationship between me and my boyfriend, it holds a great value to me and has lots of cheesy stuff on it Sad

averitas

Back to top Go down

Post by averitas on August 31st 2011, 12:40 am

i'm still waiting on MrMario

averitas

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk on August 31st 2011, 6:08 am

Well the reason you are not getting help from staff is because you do not have an explicit title in regards to your problem.
When creating a thread on FM support,your thread title must be in regards with something related to your problem.Your Title (Help Me) is not specific to your problem, there for I nor any other staff or members will continue to help with the matter until you change the title to something more specific..
Please be sure to read all forum rules.
Thank You

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by averitas on August 31st 2011, 10:26 am

I guess putting an explicit title which regards my problem in the private message which was send to administrator yesterday at almost the same time that ive opened my thread, should be helpful too, right?

Also taking exact steps which are wtitten in his forum thread, should help me solve the problem too, or am i wrong? :O

If util thingie works - but it didnt - this should help me solve my problem too, right?

So if you are unable to see the bigger picture, why put oil on fire with some unhelpful jibberish?

I am waiting on a response from a administrator, to reply on my mail to him/her, following the instructions to do so in the thread here on your forum. Answers in this thread are no longer needed, get that?
Or r u going to write my new administrator password in a public forum and i should provide all my information (that no one should see but me) in a public thread?

if u wanna help - help. If not, do not create extra problems, like already, its 3much time consuming and pointless

regards
the waiting girl

Last edited by averitas on August 31st 2011, 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

averitas

Back to top Go down

Post by mgt98 on August 31st 2011, 10:35 am

Create extra problems? Kirk asked for you to change the title of the topic.

mgt98
Forumember

Male Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by averitas on August 31st 2011, 10:53 am

I am waiting on a response from a administrator, to reply on my mail to him/her, following the instructions to do so in the thread here on your forum. Answers in this thread are no longer needed, get that?

Last edited by averitas on August 31st 2011, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

averitas

Back to top Go down

Post by mgt98 on August 31st 2011, 10:57 am

EDIT: No point fighting.

mgt98
Forumember

Male Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by averitas on August 31st 2011, 11:04 am

please, people with too much time :

- stop spammming in my thread with useless comments
- stuff's brown nosers => do your stuff in other areas of this forum
- if you have nothing to contibute to resolve my problem, do NOT post in this thread
- understand and process : am waiting for administrator's MAIL, not forum post reply

thank you for your understanding

averitas

Back to top Go down

Post by Base on August 31st 2011, 11:28 am

Let me get this straight then: you're wanting a reply from the admin to your mail box, not a forum reply. In that case, there is no reason for this topic to be kept opened if this is being dealt with already.

Also, your topic title is not explicit to your problem and therefore won't help the search engine when people have the same problem as you. Lastly, posting consecutively is not tolerated unless separated by 24 hours since the last post.

All of that being said, this topic is locked. Smile

Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum