The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every forum should have its special rules

+3
Har Dy
RC-44
DarkLord
7 posters

Go down

Would you like this idea?of adding forum rules

Every forum should have its special rules Left1129%Every forum should have its special rules Right11 29% 
[ 2 ]
Every forum should have its special rules Left1171%Every forum should have its special rules Right11 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Every forum should have its special rules Empty Every forum should have its special rules

Post by DarkLord December 16th 2007, 5:42 pm

Comon people if u want specific rules for ur all of ur forums and catagories for the posters to read before posting in a topic without have to click on anything to read it plz vote for yes
DarkLord
DarkLord
Forumember

Male Posts : 196
Language : English,Html,CSS,php,java

Back to top Go down

Every forum should have its special rules Empty Re: Every forum should have its special rules

Post by RC-44 December 17th 2007, 3:20 am

I'm not sure that I understand what it is that you want.
RC-44
RC-44

Male Posts : 11
Language : english

http://clonewaffles.withboards.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Every forum should have its special rules Empty Re: Every forum should have its special rules

Post by Har Dy December 17th 2007, 4:28 am

I'm either. I think he's mean read before posting without clicking anything. Well , I think is not possible to view without clicking anything? Please tell us carefully.
Har Dy
Har Dy
Forumember

Male Posts : 693
Language : English , Vietnamese

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLord December 17th 2007, 7:22 am

i donot mean the whole forum rules i means special rules for separte forum like on this site http://www.cooldbz.com/viewforum.php?f=228

u can see this over here this is not a forumotion site but an original so i thought i the admins can install it on all the sites by getting the phpbb scripts/?
DarkLord
DarkLord
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem December 17th 2007, 10:25 am

I don't undestand, it looks like the "special rules" are simply the forum description
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex December 17th 2007, 11:52 am

i am voting no, this is something easily done with a sticky, and the sticky has the added benefit that people can reply to it agreeing to the rules.
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky December 17th 2007, 11:57 am

I voted no because you can simply create a sticky topic and lock it so that every time someone sees that topic can read the rules. You can name that topic something like " Forum Rules" or something like that and then you can separate the announcements and stickies from normal topics by a line or by table and so members can easily see the difference.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkLord December 18th 2007, 11:02 am

opening a sticky takes much time rather than just reading it on the screen
DarkLord
DarkLord
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy October 26th 2012, 8:59 pm

Suggestion Refused & Topic Locked
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down