The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Forgot the site name, address, e-mail...Can I recover it?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forgot the site name, address, e-mail...Can I recover it?

Post by diddeto on September 18th 2011, 10:32 pm

My God, I have no idea how this happened. I had the in the "most viewed" section on my Chrome browser, pinned there, so I never had to type it at all. But I had problems, I had to reinstall the browser and it turns out I haven't bookmarked the site.
I have like five e-mails, one I don't remember and one is in yahoo and has been inactive so all emails are deleted... I searched "forumotion", "no-reply", "creation" in the mails I have password for, but I only find greeting letters for other forums.

I have no idea what it was called. I remember the basic idea of it, I know I started it as one thing and then switched it, but I believe the new version is hidden.
I was just translating stuff form Bleach Wikia and I know I have put links of it in there, also I have coppied some of the info in posts in order to translate it without having to enter the Bleachwiki site constantly, but when I type it in google I can't fins it in the results...

How can I find it ;( It is a complete disaster. I know the admin account was registered as Разказвач and there was another account with admin rights called Администратор. If this helps at all...

diddeto

Language : bulgarian

Back to top Go down

Re: Forgot the site name, address, e-mail...Can I recover it?

Post by musket on September 19th 2011, 1:23 am

You could try a search Разказвач forumotion or foumotion account Разказвач on Google to see if anything looks familiar Smile

Other than maybe an Admin in forumotion can locate an account belonging to Разказвач Smile

musket
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 1129
Language : English

http://hemmingsdaman2.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by diddeto on September 19th 2011, 10:58 pm

Thanks darling. Unfortunately it doesn't appear, I tried searching whatever I thought of. This is why I am scared, there were no other members, I was still preparing it. I feel really silly because of that but it seems I'll have to find an admin and bother them with my problems.. Meh.

diddeto

Back to top Go down

Post by musket on September 19th 2011, 11:58 pm

If you can remember any of the topics that you posted and if the forum was open to guests so that Google can read it you can search for those topics Smile

musket
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 1129
Language : English

http://hemmingsdaman2.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Empire_1 on September 20th 2011, 12:31 am

@diddeto wrote:My God, I have no idea how this happened. I had the in the "most viewed" section on my Chrome browser, pinned there, so I never had to type it at all. But I had problems, I had to reinstall the browser and it turns out I haven't bookmarked the site.
I have like five e-mails, one I don't remember and one is in yahoo and has been inactive so all emails are deleted... I searched "forumotion", "no-reply", "creation" in the mails I have password for, but I only find greeting letters for other forums.

I have no idea what it was called. I remember the basic idea of it, I know I started it as one thing and then switched it, but I believe the new version is hidden.
I was just translating stuff form Bleach Wikia and I know I have put links of it in there, also I have coppied some of the info in posts in order to translate it without having to enter the Bleachwiki site constantly, but when I type it in google I can't fins it in the results...

How can I find it ;( It is a complete disaster. I know the admin account was registered as Разказвач and there was another account with admin rights called Администратор. If this helps at all...

Try searching for specific content on your forum. Be as specific as possible as it will give you the best possible results. Keep trying and if one topic doesn't work after multiple attempts, try a different one.

Edit: Sorry, did not see Musket's previous post Razz But yes, I am basically saying the same thing. If you can remember things that are specifically on your forum it will help. Even searching for some of your member's usernames will yield results. Wink

Empire_1
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++

Back to top Go down

Post by diddeto on September 20th 2011, 11:31 pm

*sad face* It's a bad thing I didnt save my writings on word, I can't be specific on what I've written <.< Meh. Thank you guys for loosing some time with my stupidity >.< Hopefully it'll just pop-up from somewhere in the end xd

diddeto

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum