The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Location of the Moderator's Panel?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Location of the Moderator's Panel?

Post by trapperjohn on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:13 pm

TJ here,

I'm a moderator at a forum that is just now starting to bloom and I was thinking since I am a mod I should learn the basics of 'modding'. But for some reason, I cannot find the moderation panel. Could anyone tell me where it would be at? The link to the forum is below.

Thanx,
TrapperJ

---

http://etchnride.forumotion.com/

trapperjohn
New Member

Male Posts : 4
Reputation : 1
Language : English
Location : Star of the North

http://etchnride.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Location of the Moderator's Panel?

Post by Darkel on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:21 pm

The is located on where is your forum is being moderate try look in the section you moderate..

PERMISSIONS IN THIS FORUM:
You can post new topic in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can moderate <---- Click this

Hope that help ... Wink

Darkel
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2186
Reputation : 272
Language : English, Tagalog
Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: Location of the Moderator's Panel?

Post by trapperjohn on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Piston wrote:The is located on where is your forum is being moderate try look in the section you moderate..

PERMISSIONS IN THIS FORUM:
You can post new topic in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can moderate <---- Click this

Hope that help ... Wink

Yeah, but that's just to moderate that one sub-forum. I want to know how to give out infractions and so forth.

trapperjohn
New Member

Male Posts : 4
Reputation : 1
Language : English
Location : Star of the North

http://etchnride.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Location of the Moderator's Panel?

Post by Darkel on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Have you try asking on your forum Administrator that he/she enable the moderator to banned members ?

Darkel
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2186
Reputation : 272
Language : English, Tagalog
Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: Location of the Moderator's Panel?

Post by trapperjohn on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Piston wrote:Have you try asking on your forum Administrator that he/she enable the moderator to banned members ?

No, I thought that feature was automatic and didn't need to be switched on/off? I'll check with him anyway and get back to you tomorrow.

trapperjohn
New Member

Male Posts : 4
Reputation : 1
Language : English
Location : Star of the North

http://etchnride.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Location of the Moderator's Panel?

Post by SLGray on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Forumotion does not have a Moderator Control Panel like Invisionfree and Zetaboard.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 37715
Reputation : 2533
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Location of the Moderator's Panel?

Post by trapperjohn on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:59 am

slg wrote:Forumotion does not have a Moderator Control Panel like Invisionfree and Zetaboard.

Oh ok, so how do I ban/infract?

trapperjohn
New Member

Male Posts : 4
Reputation : 1
Language : English
Location : Star of the North

http://etchnride.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Location of the Moderator's Panel?

Post by Nera. on Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:07 am

@trapperjohn wrote:
Piston wrote:Have you try asking on your forum Administrator that he/she enable the moderator to banned members ?

No, I thought that feature was automatic and didn't need to be switched on/off? I'll check with him anyway and get back to you tomorrow.

He does need to enable it and than you will see a bann button when you click on someones profile http://i.imm.io/9pDy.png

Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7078
Reputation : 2013
Language : English
Location : -

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum