The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

[HELP] - Members can't view legend usergroups

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved [HELP] - Members can't view legend usergroups

Post by Sonic Chao on September 21st 2011, 9:46 pm

Hello there,

Here is the thing...

Guests and members can't view the usergroups which is at the bottom of the forum page.

You know, where it says "Legend: [Administrators] [Moderators]" Etc. When a guest/member click on, "Administrators" or "Moderators", they receive a message, "You haven't got the right to access this page.". How do i fix that?

Thanks! Smile


Last edited by Sonic Chao on September 22nd 2011, 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Sonic Chao
New Member

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Language : Norwegian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [HELP] - Members can't view legend usergroups

Post by SLGray on September 21st 2011, 9:49 pm

It means that only members can see the usergroups. You need to go to the administrator panel and modify the Usergroup button to allow guests to see it.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36639
Reputation : 2441
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [HELP] - Members can't view legend usergroups

Post by Sonic Chao on September 21st 2011, 10:05 pm

slg wrote:It means that only members can see the usergroups. You need to go to the administrator panel and modify the Usergroup button to allow guests to see it.

Thanks for the reply!

Well, that's kind of the problem. Only mods and admins can see the usergroups. And i don't know where to find the usergroup button, so i can modify. :/

Sonic Chao
New Member

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Language : Norwegian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [HELP] - Members can't view legend usergroups

Post by SLGray on September 22nd 2011, 1:49 am

Administration Panel>>Display>>Homepage>>Navigation and Header

Press the modify image for usergroups.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36639
Reputation : 2441
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [HELP] - Members can't view legend usergroups

Post by Empire_1 on September 22nd 2011, 2:11 am

@Sonic Chao wrote:
slg wrote:It means that only members can see the usergroups. You need to go to the administrator panel and modify the Usergroup button to allow guests to see it.

Thanks for the reply!

Well, that's kind of the problem. Only mods and admins can see the usergroups. And i don't know where to find the usergroup button, so i can modify. :/

Go to Admin Panel >> Users & Groups >> Special Rights

From there you can modify the rights of viewing certain sections of the forum, of which includes Usergroups Wink

Empire_1
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
Reputation : 124
Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++
Location : Summoner's Rift

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [HELP] - Members can't view legend usergroups

Post by Sonic Chao on September 22nd 2011, 7:59 am

slg wrote:Administration Panel>>Display>>Homepage>>Navigation and Header

Press the modify image for usergroups.

Thanks! Smile

@Empire_1 wrote:
@Sonic Chao wrote:
slg wrote:It means that only members can see the usergroups. You need to go to the administrator panel and modify the Usergroup button to allow guests to see it.

Thanks for the reply!

Well, that's kind of the problem. Only mods and admins can see the usergroups. And i don't know where to find the usergroup button, so i can modify. :/

Go to Admin Panel >> Users & Groups >> Special Rights

From there you can modify the rights of viewing certain sections of the forum, of which includes Usergroups Wink

Ah, i see now! Thanks for replying! Smile [SOLVED]

Sonic Chao
New Member

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Language : Norwegian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [HELP] - Members can't view legend usergroups

Post by Nera. on September 22nd 2011, 10:08 am

Solved > Locked

Nera.
Energetic

Female Posts : 7077
Reputation : 2013
Language : English
Location : -

http://webartzforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum