The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Html of google adsense

+6
gjoe
jonathan.m.cabloy
Jophy
Nera.
hv4mevn
Jeuxvids
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Solved Html of google adsense

Post by Jeuxvids September 28th 2011, 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi

I want to know why the code Html of google adsense work in home page of my forum,and not work in the pages of the forum...
after add Html code in pages I seen The following is a link :

src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

can you help me and Thank you so much beu

Jeuxvids
Jeuxvids

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Html of google adsense

Post by clearblue October 13th 2011, 11:11 pm

haha. When it is working properly it is not really a hastle at all. I do greatly appreciate you trying to help though. I am happy I figured out the problem and the ads are working fine as of now.
clearblue

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk October 14th 2011, 1:07 am

well thats cool.
We are just waiting to see how Jeuxvids and the others make out before we can mark solved and lock. They have not been back yet so may be they have it working now.

Dunno?
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by gjoe October 16th 2011, 3:15 pm

I don't have it working.

clearblue, what specificially did you do to get yours working?

I've tried pasting the adsense javascript in widgets. Didn't work.
I tried pasting it as a welcome message. Didn't work.
I tried pasting it as an announcement. Didn't work.

The space (728 leaderboard) shows as blank.
As a test, I pasted the identical code in an unrelated blogger that I use as a sandbox. It showed up fine.

I turned the setting to "text ads only" on the adsense side, as I saw you mentioned it.

Still, nothing's working.

Is there some setting that I saw early on about turning off ads for visitors (or showing less ads). I can't find that setting now. Perhaps that's because I paid the credits to have forumotion ads from not running, or maybe I'm just not finding it again for some reason.

Any setting anyone thinks I should try, please let me know :-)
gjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk October 18th 2011, 8:08 am

gjoe wrote: Perhaps that's because I paid the credits to have forumotion ads from not running, or maybe I'm just not finding it again for some reason.

Any setting anyone thinks I should try, please let me know :-)

so you did pay to have the ads removed for both members and guest.
Mine are working now.

Maker sure yYou're using the new AdSense interface

i have mine set for text ad's only and placed in a template?

Also go to.

admin panel>Misc>credits management> summary

scroll down and see if you see something for ads that says.

Ads are disabled for your members until (followed by date of how long they are disabled)

The ads are disabled for your members and guests until (followed by date of how long they are disabled)
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gjoe October 18th 2011, 9:17 pm

kirk wrote:

Maker sure yYou're using the new AdSense interface

i have mine set for text ad's only and placed in a template?

Also go to.

admin panel>Misc>credits management> summary

scroll down and see if you see something for ads that says.

Ads are disabled for your members until (followed by date of how long they are disabled)

The ads are disabled for your members and guests until (followed by date of how long they are disabled)

*Ads are disabled for your members until 06 Nov 2011.
*The ads are disabled for your members and guests until 06 Nov 2011
*I am using the new adsense interface.
*I have also confirmed that my adsense allows placement on any website.
*I have also made the ad to be text only, as that seemed to work for another forum poster.
*Simply pasting the adsense javascript in notepad (making an HTML file) will show the ad. As well as me posting it into an unrelated test blog. Illogically, it just doesn't show on forumotion :-(
*My template skin (phpbb3) does not allow me to go directly edit the template. As a test, I've tried in a new different forumotion account, pasting it right into the header of this template. It did not show (though, ads are not disabled in this new account, the "week free of ads" is in effect).

Thanks for getting back but I'm still having no luck. For now I have an amazon ad (iframe and javascript amazon ads work fine) but would really prefer getting my adsense to work.
gjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk October 19th 2011, 8:35 am

The problem has been passed on to the godfathers office,
Please be patient and give him a little time to receive the message along with replying here or providing me any additional information. In the mean time, i am still going to test more on my test forum in other forum versions, phpbb3 and invision,I will also be sure to test in widgets and a java page. Please to not hesitate to take it upon your self to contact google as well.
Be sure you explain all you can and that you have also been here to forumotion support about the issue.

Thank you
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by gjoe October 20th 2011, 12:43 am

Thanks, Kirk. Please let me know if you discover anything.
gjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by vpapadolias October 21st 2011, 11:20 am

Dear all, i read your comments about the need to pay credits to have Ads removed, so that Adsense code works alright. Still, until recently (about a month ago) i had Adsense code working just fine, regardless of the Google Ads of Forumotion. Only detail. In general options i have disabled Ads for Members and allowed it only for guests. Now, about a month ago i changed my Theme and since then the code i had in the widgets doesn't work anymore. Adsense account says the Ad is active, hasn't disabled it. Still it doesn't work. Are there any ideas about it? Thanks in advance...

PS: The page is http://newageastrology.forumotion.com
vpapadolias
Forumember

Language : English, Greek, German

http://newageastrology.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vpapadolias October 25th 2011, 3:49 pm

Hi, guys... Any advice?
vpapadolias
Forumember

Language : English, Greek, German

http://newageastrology.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gjoe October 29th 2011, 9:07 am

For apparently no reason at all they appear to be working now. I popped into my test/sandbox forum out of curiosity and the ads were suddenly displaying.

I also tried pasting it into a widget, and that's working too. I've changed nothing on my end, so I'm guessing something on the forumotion side must have been figured out? If so, thanks!
gjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk November 2nd 2011, 12:14 pm

gjoe wrote:For apparently no reason at all they appear to be working now. I popped into my test/sandbox forum out of curiosity and the ads were suddenly displaying.

I also tried pasting it into a widget, and that's working too. I've changed nothing on my end, so I'm guessing something on the forumotion side must have been figured out? If so, thanks!

i think the godfather looked in to it, because i sent this thread and another one two him and now both problems are solved.But he asked me for the forums url... lol so i am not sure... lol

anyway i noticed when i add mine they do not appeared right away and takes a couple min then they show.. I was testing on html pages and it was not working, then i went back and there it was.

Since the topic now appears to be solved i will mark, lock and move to archives
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2