The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Forum Widget Code Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum Widget Code Help

Post by Mr DarkHaxers2 on October 3rd 2011, 1:59 am

Ok I Saw This Code In A Inspect Element Heres The Code

<div id="forum-widget" style="height: 13px; width: 16px; border-radius: 4px; -webkit-border-radius: 4px; -moz-border-radius: 4px; cursor: pointer; position: absolute; background: #f5ebf7 url( no-repeat 0 -13px;" onclick="jQuery('#left').animate({width:'toggle',height:'toggle',opacity:'toggle'},1000); if(my_getcookie('forum-widget')=='0') { my_setcookie('forum-widget','1',0,0); jQuery('#forum-widget').css('background-position','0 -13px'); } else { my_setcookie('forum-widget','0',1,0); jQuery('#forum-widget').css('background-position','0 0px'); }"></div>

When I Click It Can Someone Help Me And When I Click It I Want It To Be Still There So When U Click It It Hides The Portal Widgets On My Website But When I Clicked It The Portal Widgets Hides It And That Code Goes Away To So Can Someone Help Me Please.

Mr DarkHaxers2

Male Posts : 409
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Widget Code Help

Post by Guest on October 3rd 2011, 3:00 am

I've avoided responding to any of your posts because I find them borderline unintelligible. It's not against the law to use punctuation, you know...but it should be against the law to capitalize the first letter of every word, because that's harder to read than had you capitalized everything.

Now, about your request. You ripped code from somewhere and want people to help you to get it working on your board. Normally that would get you a serious warning, but I think you got lucky because the code you ripped is something that is in a tutorial. Razz

I suggest you read the widget show/hide tutorial before you ask any more questions. Wink

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum