The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Atacked By another forum owner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Atacked By another forum owner

Post by Paja011 on October 7th 2011, 6:02 am

I have quite a problem. I had 2 reported abuses by a person that is for one not a member of the forum, second has a personal grudge against me, and third the reason of abuse is an e-mail sent to him, probably by someone from my forum, but not me since it is not my e-mail adress.

I dont know what to do with that guy because even when he went off my forum he keeps causing problems. And during his time on he constantly kept atacking other members and forsing his own oppinion as the right one in agresive manner. He had lots and lots of warnings but like i said even now when he is not a member he keeps atacking me, and my forum.
his forum is
Now i am angry, because i put my self in to my forum, and there was not a soul that said they dont feel comfortable here, everyone but him.

PLS I need help with hat guy.

Thanks in advance! If you want details and links i can post them as avidance!

Language : serbian

Back to top Go down

Re: Atacked By another forum owner

Post by Sanket on October 7th 2011, 3:30 pm

If he is just sending abuse reports. Just move them to done. You can just ignore them Wink

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum