The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does forumotion allow chatting tools like wibiya and meebo to install on forum?

3 posters

Go down

Does forumotion allow chatting tools like wibiya and meebo to install on forum? Empty Does forumotion allow chatting tools like wibiya and meebo to install on forum?

Post by jonathan.m.cabloy October 19th 2011, 7:34 am

Does forumotion allow chatting tools like wibiya and meebo to install on forum?
jonathan.m.cabloy
jonathan.m.cabloy
Forumember

Male Posts : 25
Language : Baguio

http://www.businessplazza.go-forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Does forumotion allow chatting tools like wibiya and meebo to install on forum? Empty Re: Does forumotion allow chatting tools like wibiya and meebo to install on forum?

Post by Sanket October 19th 2011, 8:19 am

You can install them. However, i am not sure if they are compatible completely. Wibiya, causes some issues on the forum as is known in regards to display.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Does forumotion allow chatting tools like wibiya and meebo to install on forum? Empty Re: Does forumotion allow chatting tools like wibiya and meebo to install on forum?

Post by kirk October 19th 2011, 11:51 am

As far as wibiya,
Well you can use it at your own risk, it is known to conflict with other things on forumotion,
Such as certain appearances or other things you may have in widgets.
You can try it, but if you start to encounter any odd or out o fthe ordinary problems, just be sure to remove it and see if that fixes the problem first.
Then you will know if it was that or not.

As far as meebo, i am not sure what kind of tool bar they have.
I do know tinychat works good and they also have the option to go to/log in to meebo right from your tiny chat room, Plus tiny chat provides a simple easy to use html embed to you can add just about anywhere you would want it, depending what forum version you are using.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum