The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK I will try again - this is a legal issue that needs immediate attention

2 posters

Go down

OK I will try again - this is a legal issue that needs immediate attention Empty OK I will try again - this is a legal issue that needs immediate attention

Post by noorish October 20th 2011, 1:21 am

My name is Laura Dixon - I created the forum http://davidsbux.canadian-forum.com - I created this forum and many designs for the person who now calls himself the "Admin" of this site - one of my designs is being showed on this forum and it has turned into a LEGAL ISSUE.

I no longer have access to this forum as I trusted this person with the pass code - it is a very LONG story but is now going to be sent through a legal process - I need to have this forum removed ASAP as I am the founder - I created it and have all the documentation to prove this - that is why I need this addressed as soon as possible.

Contact Information Removed ~ MrMario
noorish

Language : English

Back to top Go down

OK I will try again - this is a legal issue that needs immediate attention Empty Re: OK I will try again - this is a legal issue that needs immediate attention

Post by MrMario October 20th 2011, 1:31 am

Hi,

In the other topic you made I said this should be handled via PM and not in public. Please don't post private information in public and please don't create another topic.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum