The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Moblies and ipads beta

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moblies and ipads beta

Post by S-t-e-v-e- on October 28th 2011, 12:33 pm

Hi

Just wondering when is this getting sorted i know its beta at the moment but it's taking ages and i'm losing members becasue of it.

I used to get a avg of 100 plus members online 24/7 on my forum before you release the moblie beta and now lucky to get more then 50, yea i know about the classic look but that doesn't work if they have delete their forum cookies or if they have bought an new phone or ipads.

can we have the option to go back till you have finish working on the beta or my forum is going to die.

steve

S-t-e-v-e-
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Moblies and ipads beta

Post by Darkel on October 28th 2011, 12:35 pm

Have you try changing your ipad version into classic version ?

Darkel
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2186
Language : English, Tagalog

Back to top Go down

Post by S-t-e-v-e- on October 28th 2011, 12:38 pm

that only works if you been using the forum before they change it also if you for whatever reason you delete your forum cookie on your ipad you lose the option

S-t-e-v-e-
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 on October 28th 2011, 1:05 pm

Hi,

I'm sorry but there is no known date for the end of this beta, and Im not aware of how the beta is proceeding, ie, if the beta will end soon and the devs will start working on more important part of the mobile mode.

You can inform your members that if they dont want to see the mobile version of any website, there is an option to do so in their setting & connectivity options. ou cannot elect it to not work on some sites but not on others Sad
Thats what Ive ticked on my Andriod, havent had a single regret yet Wink

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by S-t-e-v-e- on October 28th 2011, 1:46 pm

@Darren1 wrote:Hi,

I'm sorry but there is no known date for the end of this beta, and Im not aware of how the beta is proceeding, ie, if the beta will end soon and the devs will start working on more important part of the mobile mode.

You can inform your members that if they dont want to see the mobile version of any website, there is an option to do so in their setting & connectivity options. ou cannot elect it to not work on some sites but not on others Sad
Thats what Ive ticked on my Andriod, havent had a single regret yet Wink

is there an option for ipads also?

S-t-e-v-e-
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 on October 28th 2011, 2:58 pm

Sorry, I don't know that either - Ive never touched the settings of an iPad in my life. :/

I would however assume there is an option to do so, but cannot guarentee.

Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum