The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Sony PS3 browser

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sony PS3 browser

Post by WHITESABBATH on November 1st 2011, 5:50 pm

I recently took a peek at my site via Sony Playstation server/browser, and was mortified at its appearance.
To those hosting ps3 gaming (Clan) forums,please note that Sony does not support many features/codes such as floating icons,return to top(code) ,ect. You'll get a blank box and/or the icons will be in places you rather they not be. Smile
Because Sony offers internet browsing, many members may opt to utilize this feature when viewing your gaming website. You want it to look presentable.
Food for thought ...

WHITESABBATH
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1198
Language : English, F-Bombs

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony PS3 browser

Post by Empire_1 on November 1st 2011, 10:58 pm

@WHITESABBATH wrote:I recently took a peek at my site via Sony Playstation server/browser, and was mortified at its appearance.
To those hosting ps3 gaming (Clan) forums,please note that Sony does not support many features/codes such as floating icons,return to top(code) ,ect. You'll get a blank box and/or the icons will be in places you rather they not be. Smile
Because Sony offers internet browsing, many members may opt to utilize this feature when viewing your gaming website. You want it to look presentable.
Food for thought ...

Same here, I've used Sony's web browser for forums, and I must say it's horrible! On my board, you can't even see any text in the posts from people's messages.

At least Javascript works and most CSS rules are followed. The Wii's modified Opera browser is even worse.

Empire_1
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++

Back to top Go down

Post by MotorCookie on November 2nd 2011, 5:00 am

Looks fine to me. There is also an option where you can set to mobile theme style.

MotorCookie
Forumember

Male Posts : 113
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by WHITESABBATH on November 2nd 2011, 8:54 pm

I'll have to look deeper into the settings on my PS3, or the issue in general. Every time i breath, something is being added and/or changes made to Sony servers/Network .
Thanks for the feed back gents. thumright

WHITESABBATH
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1198
Language : English, F-Bombs

Back to top Go down

Post by vuujg on November 23rd 2011, 7:24 am

Content Removed

vuujg
Forumember

Language : zhongwen