The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Help with a mobile script?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with a mobile script?

Post by DeadlyUnits on November 4th 2011, 2:52 am

well i made a mobile app with conduit, and there is this feature where you embed this code:

<!-- Conduit mobile app redirect - Begin -->
<script type='text/javascript'>/* <![CDATA[ */var Conduit = window.Conduit || {};Conduit.appUrl = '';/* ]]> */</script>
<script src='' type='text/javascript'></script>
<!-- Conduit mobile app redirect - End -->
to javascript codes and when you are on a mobile device, it redirects you to the mobile web based app.
But it doesnt seem to work. help?

Male Posts : 42
Language : English and Spanish

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with a mobile script?

Post by kirk on November 10th 2011, 12:38 am

where dose conduit give you directions/suggest you to add it to your site.
And is this only supposed to appear on the Mobil device, because i tested the code and do not see anything?

I actually have a account with them but am going through the refund process,
i do not like the service and am going with canvas instead. they keep sending messages saying my apps are not approved with a list on what may need to be fixed, so i did everything in the list, all is fine works in the previews etc.. but they keep sending me the same messages over and over.. no help, no support. and i dont have the time to wait three business days every time i have to make an adjustment to their stupid standards...Plus i paid the 79 dollar fee plus a 100 to apple as well, so forget conduit, i want my money back and will go elsewhere... lol

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum