The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Do Forumotion have this option ? : Guests can not enter the external links in topics...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do Forumotion have this option ? : Guests can not enter the external links in topics...

Post by downmega on November 7th 2011, 8:43 am

Hi. I have that question :

Do Forumotion have this option ? : Guests can not enter the external links in topics. When a guest clicks the external link, he will be redirected to the login page. When that guest register himself, and then click on the external link - will open the real link.

If we have that option : Where in Admin Panel is it ? How can i activate that option ?
If we don't have that option : Can you create that option ?

(Sry for the bad English)

Last edited by downmega on November 7th 2011, 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total

downmega

Language : Bulgarian

Back to top Go down

Re: Do Forumotion have this option ? : Guests can not enter the external links in topics...

Post by SLGray on November 7th 2011, 8:45 am

I believe this option is not available if I am understanding correctly what you are asking.

P.S. If you are talking about links like Memberlist, Usergroups, etc, you have to change the permissions so guest can not see those pages.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36735
Language : English

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Do Forumotion have this option ? : Guests can not enter the external links in topics...

Post by downmega on November 7th 2011, 10:44 am

I want that : The guest must can clicks the links, but it can not open the real link, he must be redirected to the login page. And when he register himself, and click the link - must open the real link.

downmega

Back to top Go down

Post by downmega on November 8th 2011, 6:12 pm

slg wrote:I believe this option is not available if I am understanding correctly what you are asking.

P.S. If you are talking about links like Memberlist, Usergroups, etc, you have to change the permissions so guest can not see those pages.

I talk for external links.

downmega

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on November 8th 2011, 6:15 pm

In the messages I believe this is no possible, but I know for navbar redirection if you need this. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk on November 8th 2011, 6:59 pm

@downmega wrote:I want that : The guest must can clicks the links, but it can not open the real link, he must be redirected to the login page. And when he register himself, and click the link - must open the real link.

No we do not have anything like that.
The closest thing to that would be a option for invision version for guest not being able to see links or images unless they are registered members.

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum