The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members cant post

3 posters

Go down

New members cant post Empty New members cant post

Post by GREENER November 16th 2011, 00:13

For some reason new members cannot make a post - it says the have to wait 7 days before they are allowed to post... this has never been the case before - buit it is possible another admin changed some setting - how can i make it so members can post as soon as they joinÉ

on a seperate norte - not even related to forumotion but has become increasing morte annoying - My QUESTION MARK show up as É - does anyone know how to fix that! lol (as u can see above - the affliction creeped into this message! lol)
GREENER
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

New members cant post Empty Re: New members cant post

Post by Empire_1 November 16th 2011, 00:34

GREENER wrote:For some reason new members cannot make a post - it says the have to wait 7 days before they are allowed to post... this has never been the case before - buit it is possible another admin changed some setting - how can i make it so members can post as soon as they joinÉ

on a seperate norte - not even related to forumotion but has become increasing morte annoying - My QUESTION MARK show up as É - does anyone know how to fix that! lol (as u can see above - the affliction creeped into this message! lol)

Hi,
Please do not use bold text. This is reserved for staff only.

Your question mark problem may have something to do with your computer. Check your computer's settings or keyboard.

Perhaps your new members are attempting to post links? You can deactivate the setting where new members are not allowed to post links for 7 days. Simply go to ACP >> General >> Security

Empire_1
Empire_1
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1391
Language : English, Spanish, Mandarin, C++

Back to top Go down

New members cant post Empty Re: New members cant post

Post by aaronz November 22nd 2011, 11:04

does it work now???
aaronz
aaronz
Forumember