The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unregistred domains?

5 posters

Go down

In progress Unregistred domains?

Post by nikko November 22nd 2011, 12:36 am

Ive recently canceled my domain and I can't retrieve the the normal "forumotion" domain.

Once I have canceled my domain, how do I unregistered it so I can use it somewhere else?
nikko
Forumember

Male Posts : 110
Language : English

http://mcmlgaming.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Unregistred domains?

Post by TheKoala November 22nd 2011, 3:26 am

nikko wrote:
Once I have canceled my domain, how do I unregistered it so I can use it somewhere else?

I would also Like to know this~
TheKoala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 22nd 2011, 5:52 am

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by nikko November 22nd 2011, 8:54 am

So, this means that my domain name cant be used anywhere else...ok then.
nikko
Forumember

Male Posts : 110

http://mcmlgaming.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKoala November 22nd 2011, 11:16 am

I will continue to push for my domain. Again it is my domain~ I ask now that you simply redirect my issue to someone that can actually take a look at it and do something. I refuse to look at the "Temporary suspension" you've had sitting there for 5 months.

Last edited by TheKoala on November 22nd 2011, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rude)
TheKoala

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario November 23rd 2011, 12:14 am

nikko wrote:So, this means that my domain name cant be used anywhere else...ok then.

TheKoala wrote:I will continue to push for my domain. Again it is my domain~ I ask now that you simply redirect my issue to someone that can actually take a look at it and do something. I refuse to look at the "Temporary suspension" you've had sitting there for 5 months.

Till Godfather's message changes, that is what is happening. No one, but Forumotion can deal/change it. Sorry!
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by The Godfather November 23rd 2011, 3:30 pm

nikko wrote:Ive recently canceled my domain and I can't retrieve the the normal "forumotion" domain.

hello,
the forumotion users personal domain names are exclusively used with our forums. if you delate the domaine from the forum befaure it's expiration date, you will not be able to purchase the domain name from another registry. so if you delate it you will lose it affraid

i advice you to not delate your domains ad wait for the domain transfert open but i have no date to give you at the moment Wink
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum