The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Losed my password and e-mail for my site

3 posters

Go down

Losed my password and e-mail for my site Empty Losed my password and e-mail for my site

Post by squad November 27th 2011, 11:00 am

Hello, i have stopped using my site for ages, but i want it back now.
And i realy don't know the password of my account anymore. And i use like 8 e-mails and maybe i forgot one of this e-mails.
So please can you tell my which e-mail it is? The administrator account name is: Squad

My main e-mail: Email Removed, dont post email address on a public forum.
squad

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Losed my password and e-mail for my site Empty Re: Losed my password and e-mail for my site

Post by Sanket November 27th 2011, 11:41 am

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Losed my password and e-mail for my site Empty Re: Losed my password and e-mail for my site

Post by Glazella December 13th 2011, 7:43 am

I think this is happening to me too. I don't know why but I know that I have the right un and pw. If I pm those people will I be able to see what's wrong? cause i have perfectly no idea what's happening:(
Glazella
Forumember

http://jiyeonworldwide.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 13th 2011, 9:57 am

After you PM us, we will reset your password & a system generated password will be sent to the founder's email using which you can login into the forum.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down