The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spend Credits to disable Ads and apply ADSENSE

2 posters

Go down

Spend Credits to disable Ads and apply ADSENSE Empty Spend Credits to disable Ads and apply ADSENSE

Post by Nomee December 9th 2011, 1:02 pm

Hi,

I want to use Google Adsense but as I should have to spend credits first to remove Ads on my forum and then use Google Adsense Program. There are two options for Ads removing.

Spend Credits to disable Ads and apply ADSENSE Izwz6c

So which option should I choose to apply for Google Adsense Program and secondly if I spend 1000 Credits to remove ads for half year then I would be able to use Google adsense? and after few months spend more credits to remove ads for remaining 6months.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Nomi
Nomee
Nomee
Forumember

Male Posts : 384
Language : Urdu,English

http://www.businessfellows.biz

Back to top Go down

Spend Credits to disable Ads and apply ADSENSE Empty Re: Spend Credits to disable Ads and apply ADSENSE

Post by Sanket December 9th 2011, 5:29 pm

Yes, whatever period you choose. Google adsense should not find you disrespecting their TOS, or else they might close your account.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Spend Credits to disable Ads and apply ADSENSE Empty Re: Spend Credits to disable Ads and apply ADSENSE

Post by Nomee December 9th 2011, 7:25 pm

Sanket wrote:Yes, whatever period you choose. Google adsense should not find you disrespecting their TOS, or else they might close your account.

Okay, so it means that Google Adsense can be activated if I disable forums Ads for 6months at first time (It does not mean that I would not disable ads for remaining 6months)The reason is simply that my domain get renewal in February2012 and I do not have enough credits right now to disable ads for whole year because I would also spend credits for domain renewal, so it would be favorable if I disable ads for 6months and use Google Adsense program and after 3-4months I would spend more credits to disable ads for rest of the time period.

Kind Regards,
Nomi
Nomee
Nomee
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 10th 2011, 6:02 am

I mean you need to disable it always. But you can choose to buy the next 6 months right when your previous 6 months are about to get over.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomee December 10th 2011, 6:07 am

Okay
So after disable forum ads where the code to be pasted for Google Adsense program?
Nomee
Nomee
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 10th 2011, 6:28 am

You can either add it in templates, so that it appear on all the pages. Or add it in a forum widget.

If you want it on just one forum page. Display>Generalities
Homepage Message
Message Content:
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomee December 10th 2011, 6:31 am

Sanket wrote:You can either add it in templates, so that it appear on all the pages. Or add it in a forum widget.

If you want it on just one forum page. Display>Generalities
Homepage Message
Message Content:

Okay thank you very much and yes last question in my mind that My forum version is Phpbb3, is there any option of templates edit in phpbb3 to put Adsense code?
Nomee
Nomee
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 10th 2011, 7:16 am

Nopes, i am afraid there isn't since PHpbb3 does not allow template editing.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomee December 10th 2011, 7:18 am

Hmmmmm Confused
So if I want Google Adsense at every page of my forum then what should I do ? because Phpbb3 does not allow templates edit...
Nomee
Nomee
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 10th 2011, 7:21 am

Well, then the only option is to have the small square shaped adds on the forum widgets & the banner size widgets on the homepage message.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomee December 10th 2011, 7:41 am

Okay
If I change the version from Phpbb3 to Phpbb2, would i be able to edit the templates ? and after changing my forum version to Phpbb2, what changes I have to bear in my forum ?

Kind Regards,
Nomi
Nomee
Nomee
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 10th 2011, 7:51 am

Yes, you can edit the templates in phpbb2. You need to modify the templates after that.

For example, i have modified my footer & added the text Sanket at the bottom of my forum, which appears on all the pages.
http://testing.4rumer.com/forum

Display>Templates>General
Simple_footer
Click on Edit then at the bottom between </table> & </body> tags you can add your code.
In my case, i added a table with this code.
Code:
<font><div><table width="100%" border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" bgcolor="#ffffff">
<tr valign="top">
<td><br />Sanket
</td></tr></table></div></font>

Once Saved, Publish the templates.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum