The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Display HELP

2 posters

Go down

Display HELP Empty Display HELP

Post by purefan88 12/12/2011, 13:27

i've posted a lot of help topics here but no one was able to help me in any of them, i'm just wondering what kind of "support" forum this is...

well, since this is my forum of choice i have to other recourse but to keep on trying to ask for help...

my latest issue is regarding my display, upon page loading the forum would look like this -->

Display HELP CQpc

after a couple of seconds it would revert to the normal position which is like this -->

Display HELP CQps

it happens everytime i navigate from one page to another, and only when i use firefox...

it doesn't happen on google chrome, but since most of my members use firefox it kinda annoys them...

can somebody please tell me that to do? any help would be greatly appreciated!

purefan88
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Display HELP Empty Re: Display HELP

Post by Guest 12/12/2011, 14:54

I think it is because browser, or because the script/code you used. Some codes are taken so as to work only on some of browsers. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by WHITESABBATH 12/12/2011, 16:01

I'm guessing it's a code you inserted somewhere in your site that's causing this alignment problem. Did it perhaps start after you inserted the x-mas deco? you'll have to go through each code (widgets,home page message,site description,java script management) to determine which one is the culprit. just copy the codes one by one and remove it. Then look to see if problem has been corrected. If not replace the code and try another.

Addition: I have also found that changing the forum "width" and/or the banner itself being to wide,will cause misalignment .

Last edited by WHITESABBATH on 12/12/2011, 22:54; edited 1 time in total
WHITESABBATH
WHITESABBATH
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1198
Language : English, F-Bombs

Back to top Go down

Post by purefan88 12/12/2011, 22:25

thanks for the replies, will check on that... Very Happy
purefan88
Forumember