The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there any way to remove a warning?

4 posters

Go down

Is there any way to remove a warning? Empty Is there any way to remove a warning?

Post by Adam360 December 18th 2011, 6:48 pm

I received a warning.... about a year ago, maybe more,

Is there anyway to have it removed as it was when I was new to the site and didn't know about the double/triple posting rule.

I just find it a little unfair that it stays with me throughout my whole experience with forumotion as I haven't received any other warning that this.

If there isn't maybe there should be a place where you can ask for redemption, and staff can look at many different factors to decide whether your warning is really needed or not.
Adam360
Adam360
Forumember

Male Posts : 866
Language : English

http://GameBase.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Is there any way to remove a warning? Empty Re: Is there any way to remove a warning?

Post by Darren1 December 18th 2011, 7:04 pm

Hey!

You just lost all chances of losing it by asking for it Lol

No, there is no way to remove warnings, and I don't believe MrMario takes bribes either Razz (Joke)

Take it from the word of experience, someone's been warned and had it retracted, but that was special circumstances a long long long time ago, when he himself was a rookie.

The warnings nowdays are set to stay, alike warnings. MrMario has said the best example - If you get a speeding fine, it stays on your criminal record, for life. There's no way to remove it. Same thing applies here. Sorry. :/
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Is there any way to remove a warning? Empty Re: Is there any way to remove a warning?

Post by Adam360 December 18th 2011, 7:10 pm

Darren1 wrote:Hey!

1.You just lost all chances of losing it by asking for it Lol

2.No, there is no way to remove warnings, and I don't believe MrMario takes bribes either Razz (Joke)

3.Take it from the word of experience, someone's been warned and had it retracted, but that was special circumstances a long long long time ago, when he himself was a rookie.

4.The warnings nowdays are set to stay, alike warnings. MrMario has said the best example - If you get a speeding fine, it stays on your criminal record, for life. There's no way to remove it. Same thing applies here. Sorry. :/

1 = Didn't mean for it to come across like I was begging for it to be removed just think it's a little bit unfair that a silly mistake I made when I was new and didn't know the rules in my head stays with me for my whole experience with ForuMotion

2 = xD

3 = You're not taling about you are you teehee xD

4 = I suppose that's fair, but this is a little different from a criminal record.

Adam360
Adam360
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 December 18th 2011, 7:32 pm

RE;

3; Unfortunately yes. TT

4; Unfortunately, rules are rules, if you break it, you suffer the consequences, whatever they may be.
Your point is valid, however, the decision of a warning is final.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Omu December 18th 2011, 7:33 pm

All bans and warnings are permanent.

You can't remove your warn.
Omu
Omu
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1021
Language : Romanian, English

http://techtitans.forumer.ro/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam360 December 18th 2011, 8:32 pm

Okay, Thanks for the replys guys
Adam360
Adam360
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 19th 2011, 7:43 pm

Since this has been answered there is no need to keep this topic open.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum