The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I define the WYSIWYG editor background and text color seperately from the default?

Go down

How do I define the WYSIWYG editor background and text color seperately from the default? Empty How do I define the WYSIWYG editor background and text color seperately from the default?

Post by HWKII January 1st 2012, 4:18 am

My topic title pretty much says it all. We have a dark theme with light text on our site. Those who try and use the WYSIWYG editor can't read what they're writing because, while the text color is the same in both modes, the background color in the WYSIWYG editor is the same color as the text.

I'd like to set it so that the WYSIWYG editor background is the same dark color as the default, or at least define it to a darker color. I searched the forums and found someone with a similar problem, but the code they were provided did not fix my problem, which is why I am posting. I can't find where WYSIWYG is defined on it's own, and changes to the area of the CSS that I thought would control the text and background color of the editor are not changing either, so I guess I'm just looking in the wrong place.

Our forum: http://www.driversports.org/

Thanks very much for your help,
William
HWKII

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum