The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help me work out a War System.

2 posters

Go down

Please help me work out a War System. Empty Please help me work out a War System.

Post by samareye January 9th 2012, 5:59 pm

This is a Dueling Academy, and I'm trying to work out a warring system for each respective Faction in my forum. I would greatly appreciate some input or suggestions on how to improve this system.

We have 3 factions, let's just call them Blue, Green, and Red. There is a "Tension Level," that is, every time one member attacks another faction, the defender's TL increases by 10 and the faction that did not participate decreases by 5.

Blue attacks Green

B: 0
G: 10
R: -5

Green attacks Red
B: -5
G: 10
R: 5

Red attacks Blue

B: 5
G: 5
R: 5

And once they reach 500, they are at war. But how can I make it clear who is starting the war with who, and how they can be at peace with another faction? For example, Blue can increase Red's tension (while decreasing Green), and then Green can tip Red off to 500 and technically, Green and Red would be at war. Has anyone dealt with this before? How do you propose to better this system?

Thank you a lot for your help!
samareye
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Please help me work out a War System. Empty Re: Please help me work out a War System.

Post by MrMario January 9th 2012, 7:12 pm

Hello,

Not really sure you will be able to do this, since there isn't a automatic way of setting up the warning system.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum