The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Javascript is not working for me O_o

3 posters

Go down

Javascript is not working for me O_o Empty Javascript is not working for me O_o

Post by tibarian1995 January 11th 2012, 9:36 pm

i have javascript enable but after i add the code i can't see the differences -.- so it's not working at all bwi
tibarian1995
tibarian1995
Forumember

Language : french portuguese english spanish

Back to top Go down

Javascript is not working for me O_o Empty Re: Javascript is not working for me O_o

Post by Darren1 January 11th 2012, 9:41 pm

Hi,

Are you receiving any sort of error, or is the code showing up in text within the viewable parts of the browser?
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Javascript is not working for me O_o Empty Re: Javascript is not working for me O_o

Post by tibarian1995 January 11th 2012, 9:42 pm

no nothing appears :S
tibarian1995
tibarian1995
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 January 11th 2012, 10:18 pm

Where exactly are you adding it, via the JS Option at modules => JS , or via the site description?

Is the code, or link still there upon checking the location?
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by tibarian1995 January 12th 2012, 7:06 am

i go in modules>JS and i add the codes it's not just one it's all my javascript isn't working :S
tibarian1995
tibarian1995
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 12th 2012, 8:21 am

In Javascript Codes Management, forumotion wrote:
Warning: This section is intended for expert users. Be careful, your javascript code must be functional when published.
This pretty much sums up the issue with almost every "my javascript doesn't work" problem. It's also the issue with a lot of other problems reported here as well.

I've seen a LOT of garbage scripts posted on forumotion boards that are full of bugs. I've seen a lot of scripts posted on forumotion boards that won't work because they are so old they cannot be minified. And I've seen a lot of scripts that are written in a way that makes them incompatible with most other scripts. (One such script was the reason why the drop-down navbar was removed from here!)

People...you have an error console built into in your browser. Use it! If something isn't working, don't just come here and post "my board is broken". Find out if you have any errors, and if so, post the error messages here. Maybe then someone might be able to help you...

Back to top Go down

Post by tibarian1995 January 12th 2012, 1:52 pm

the code is correct -.- all codes that i post are working in other forums ...
tibarian1995
tibarian1995
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 12th 2012, 1:57 pm

There may be a mistake by technicians I guess. So, you see another topics with the same problem. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Base January 12th 2012, 5:46 pm

It is appears that many other users are facing this problem too. Please use this topic from now on until further notice: https://help.forumotion.com/t102930-faulty-javascript

Thanks. Wink
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum