The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webmaster Verification failed

3 posters

Go down

Webmaster Verification failed Empty Webmaster Verification failed

Post by Killa[DGZ] January 19th 2012, 3:35 pm

Hello, i seem to be having a fair amount of trouble trying to get my site verified through google webmaster. i have followed the tut here on the forum, added the meta tag to "Additional tags" and it still won't verify.

I think my site has been knocked from search engines due some young man who registered the ".net" domain which forwarded to another site that contained some of my personal information along with a fair amount of extremely offensive material, the WhoIs of the .net domain pretty much speaks for itself.

I have since had the site removed by the host, but the guy still owns the domain an my site is no longer found by google, or any search engine for that matter... Crying or Very sad

before the .net was registered, you only had to type driftg and my site was auto searched and was the first result.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out with this or even give me some idea of what i can do to get back on google search please.

Thanks,

Killa[DGZ]
DriftGodZ - Real Life Drift
www.driftgodz.com
Killa[DGZ]
Killa[DGZ]

Language : English

http://www.driftgodz.com

Back to top Go down

Webmaster Verification failed Empty Re: Webmaster Verification failed

Post by YUMMY January 19th 2012, 3:41 pm

YUMMY
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa[DGZ] January 20th 2012, 4:15 am

Yeah, I did give that a go earlier with no results or any improvement at all, it just can't be found by search engines, even if you type the full site url into google, www.driftgodz.com you get lots of content like videos an stuff from my server, but no site Crying or Very sad. Pretty disappointing when currently having 1548 registered users and not really being able to obtain members anymore due to the fact that you just can't find the site without typing the URL directly into the address bar in your browser...or at least knowing the URL to start with.

But Thanks Anyway it was worth a try Very Happy

Killa[DGZ]
DriftGodZ - Real Life Drift
www.driftgodz.com
Killa[DGZ]
Killa[DGZ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Killa[DGZ] January 28th 2012, 12:42 am

Sorry to bump, but can anyone possibly help me with this please?

i have been trying for over a week now with absolutely no change in circumstances.
Killa[DGZ]
Killa[DGZ]

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario January 28th 2012, 4:29 am

Hello,

You might want to talk with Google about this and see if what can be done to be added back.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum