The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Nav Bar (adding links to external pages)

3 posters

Go down

Custom Nav Bar (adding links to external pages) Empty Custom Nav Bar (adding links to external pages)

Post by jayjay23 February 5th 2012, 8:47 pm

Is it possible to add links to the main nav bar which, when clicked, link to an external page of my choosing?

For example, if I want to add an ABOUT US page I want people to be able to click on it and it go to a regular website with 'normal' static pages on it for info purposes.

And if that is not possible, is it possible to create pages to add to the forum?

Thanks...
jayjay23
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Custom Nav Bar (adding links to external pages) Empty Re: Custom Nav Bar (adding links to external pages)

Post by Sanket February 5th 2012, 8:54 pm

https://help.forumotion.com/t13528-creating-an-html-page

To add links in the navbar.
Display>headers and navigation
Add a customized menu
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Custom Nav Bar (adding links to external pages) Empty Re: Custom Nav Bar (adding links to external pages)

Post by buddylee0927 February 8th 2012, 2:48 pm

jayjay23 wrote:Is it possible to add links to the main nav bar which, when clicked, link to an external page of my choosing?

For example, if I want to add an ABOUT US page I want people to be able to click on it and it go to a regular website with 'normal' static pages on it for info purposes.

And if that is not possible, is it possible to create pages to add to the forum?

Thanks...

I had this issue myself. I went to Display -> Headers & Navigation (Nav Links Section)

Hit "Add a customized menu" and create your link with your external address. Be sure you put http:// in front of your address or it will not work.
Hope this helps!
buddylee0927
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down